Reckoning Recruitment open Nov 1st-7th!

Wyrmrest Accord
Prev 1 4 5 6 15 Next
Sorry I didn't send in an app. I was going to, but I wanted to ask someone a question and then I got sidetracked by hats in TF2.
04/02/2012 05:33 PMPosted by Fidez
Sorry I didn't send in an app. I was going to, but I wanted to ask someone a question and then I got sidetracked by hats in TF2.
As you do. I still think you need to go goblin Fidez.
04/02/2012 05:53 PMPosted by Bomzik
As you do. I still think you need to go goblin Fidez.

Not going to happen.
Ah well.Though I have to admit, I do kinda miss playing/RPing Tahl'fon.
04/02/2012 05:33 PMPosted by Fidez

All good. :) I know how that goes!Be sure to check out The Glory Games thread, folks. Lots of cross-faction fun to be had along with fabulous prizes! :D
Reckoning, where character race does not matter, a sense of humor does!
Heya guys! Silver here, I was wonderin if your wonderous hagara pickpocket deal is still open! :D
04/03/2012 04:06 PMPosted by Silverheart
Heya guys! Silver here, I was wonderin if your wonderous hagara pickpocket deal is still open! :D

Yes, it is. In fact, we had our first guest pickpocketer tonight, Dalorane. :) I'll add you to the list, Silver.

Next drawing will be Monday 4/9!
Loving and tolerance.

This is what I read.
If it was mentioned in the first post(s), I didn't see it, so I'll ask: Did you guys come from Moon Guard, and were possibly called the Hall of Reckoning? By chaaaance?
04/03/2012 10:30 PMPosted by Bowan
If it was mentioned in the first post(s), I didn't see it, so I'll ask: Did you guys come from Moon Guard, and were possibly called the Hall of Reckoning? By chaaaance?

Nope, not us. :)
Dang! Oh well, you guys are awesome either way!
Fluttershy Forever.
>.> But... but Rainbow Daaaash.

You would be amused to know that one of the teams in our guild Summer Movie Fantasy League is Team Fluttershy. xD We also have Team Derpy and the Glitter Ponies.
Pinkie Pie Forever.

Fix'd.Also, I met Tara Strong at Comicon over the weekend, Seng. You jelly?
04/04/2012 05:43 PMPosted by Tyleros
Pinkie Pie Forever.

Fix'd.Also, I met Tara Strong at Comicon over the weekend, Seng. You jelly?

Yes! So jealous! :D But congrats!

Thank you to everyone who came (and offered advice) to Rated BGs last night. We went 0-3, unfortunately, but we learned some things and next week we will do better. We took our lumps with grace and good humor and even though we didn't win, I am proud of all of you. We'll try again next Wed night!

Don't forget - get your Starcaller titles with us on Saturday night (6:30 server, I THINK, but I can't see that atm).
Dear Thrall,

I would like a Monkey. My guild thinks that I can't take care of a monkey, but I will prove them wrong. I once hung out with a hunter that had a monkey and we had lots of fun together. He flung my poo and I flung his, and we hit all sorts of people from atop the cliffs around Ogrimmar. Good times, they were.

Anyway, how can I convince my guild that it will be good to have a monkey around?

Your biggest fan,

Durz
HOW DID MY LETTER END UP HERE!? I addressed it to Thrall at the Maelstrom! I even put a stamp on it. What is going on!?
I am very dumb. Can I still apply?