Is Area 52 good?

Area 52
05/03/2012 08:50 PMPosted by Freese
You're not usually this nice.

I have a guild to make not hate me nowadays.
Glad to see this thread is working. Still don't know why people don't check the forums before spamming trade about A52. If I was transferring, the forums would be the first place I looked when choosing a server.

But with that said, welcome to all the new comers. Look forward to seeing you all in game
bump for incoming people.
I went from a tiny pop server to Blackrock to Area 52...I love it. I love the high population, but Blackrock seemed to have a good amount of rude people, where on Area 52 I've had no problems with elitist nor horrible trolls. I feel like I can enjoy the game to it's fullest.
Trolls? On Area 52? Absurd.
05/06/2012 03:07 AMPosted by Falspur

Trolls were everywhere on my old server.

I know they are here as well, but I do not notice with all the spam for selling TCG items or DS pugs or whatever else.
Yeah, I was kidding. :p
05/06/2012 08:11 PMPosted by Xmtwo
there are no trolls here

My name's not Falspur.
Late night trade would be pretty boring without the trolls though. Gives me something to read while prospecting for hours lol
Updated for new world rank. We downranked 1. :(
Updated with new guild recruitment section. If you find errors, please let me know.
Which is the most used Voice ckient used on Area 52? Ventrilo, Teamspeak or Mumble?

Thanks
Ventrilo for PUG's and more casual guilds.
Mumble for more high speed guilds.
Teamspeak for Refined.
Bumping for potential xfer'ers
Great realm come join you wont be sorry, Leave that low pop server behind
05/06/2012 07:00 AMPosted by Nayelìe

Trolls were everywhere on my old server.

I know they are here as well, but I do not notice with all the spam for selling TCG items or DS pugs or whatever else.

05/06/2012 02:48 AMPosted by Nayelìe
I went from a tiny pop server to Blackrock to Area 52...I love it. I love the high population, but Blackrock seemed to have a good amount of rude people, where on Area 52 I've had no problems with elitist nor horrible trolls. I feel like I can enjoy the game to it's fullest.

I think that's because blackrock was one of the first servers and people there still feel like that means something for some reason