Crab

Arthas
Is anyone else getting this huge stupid crab on the right side of their screen when they come on forums? It pops up telling you how to use forums...super annoying...anyone know how to get rid of this?
I love the crab
What crab?
Upon entering this thread, he states: "Nukì started this thread. They raise some great points, don't you agree?" lol
I HATE THIS CRAB! /rage /rage/rage
It's a big huge crab pop up on the right side ur ur screen teling you how to post on forums and stuff. It's really big - it's a see thru blue crab...like a ghost crab...with big googly eyes. I hate it. >.<
Nah, it's not. She has crabs.
Yea bro no crab here
"From what I gather, Nukì posted some stuff about something interesting. Then 9 people said some things in response"

I like that if you click on it, it gets different hats
i feel like smashing this crab with a friggin hammer omg its annoying.
04/01/2012 07:07 PMPosted by Gollard
i feel like smashing this crab with a friggin hammer omg its annoying.

Yesss you see the crab too? It's big and getting in the way and making stupid noises lol It's soooooooooo annoying!
It's Ghostcrawler as an Office assistant. It's part of their April Fools joke

lol I bet it is haha
04/01/2012 05:48 PMPosted by Sekta
Nah, it's not. She has crabs.

Yes I have big blue ghost crabs with googly eyes. :O:O:O
May the webmaster's butt get crab bites.
the crab mouth is turning me on...but rly...get rid of it its just in the way
I dig the crab. He's got lots of helpful advice, and if your screen width is large enough, he's not even interfering with the forum itself.
04/01/2012 10:54 PMPosted by Whiteleaf
I dig the crab. He's got lots of helpful advice, and if your screen width is large enough, he's not even interfering with the forum itself.

On my laptop he takes up like half the screen :(

But even my reg gaming computer I have a 30 inch screen and that crab is still all up in my face.
Slightly Annoying. Go away Crab.
Dumb !@# crab Its annoying I understand april fools but its now the 2nd i want it gone