/Hip check
Bump for the Apothecaries.
Bump for the apothecaries!
bumps
*Pokes with stick*
*slaps with glove*
Last post was a day ago?
Unacceptable.
I will give you all a plethora of bumps.

Bump.
So Forsaken RP exists then?
Always mah brotha
Where y'all hiding then?
convenient hidey hole coffins. Designed to add the taken to forsaken. Minus the T. T is bad for you anyways. Not to be confused with Tea. Ah, Tea, I love Tea. Had a lovely cup of it the other day. That or I was hallucinating again and my Hozen manservant brought me bananas. Ah, bananas, I love bananas, not like that nasty stuff, Tea. How in anyone's mind could they enjoy Tea? Makes no sense, honestly. I have a hat.
Lord Skeletor Approves this message.
I still have a hat. It's the fanciest of hats in all of Haterozth. HATS!
This is a great group of people that welcome beginners and veterans alike. What are you waiting for? Start your Forsaken RP Journey today!@
I am Lord Apothecary Aguste Theolen Oneiro Albtraum von Verderben. When in the Undercity salute the Dark Lady, bow to the signet of the Horde, and you shall receive candies from my dark host! I do bring upon this thread the force of a truegold bump! *Random kettle drums*
I'm considering making a Forsaken and checking out the whole undead RP scene. Are there any classes you bonebags are running low on? I assume you already have a healthy number of Warlocks and Mages.
12/03/2012 07:56 PMPosted by Kendrin
I'm considering making a Forsaken and checking out the whole undead RP scene. Are there any classes you bonebags are running low on? I assume you already have a healthy number of Warlocks and Mages.

Shamans
Druids
Paladins
Blood Elves
12/03/2012 08:33 PMPosted by Taldin

Shamans
Druids
Paladins
Blood Elves

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/320/060/c38.jpg
12/03/2012 11:45 PMPosted by Kendrin
http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/320/060/c38.jpg

On a serious note though, we'll really take any class. What we -need- isn't important. What is, is that you pick the class you think would be the most engaging to RP. Feel free to contact us in-game as well!

Also, BUMPITY BUMP BUMP.

FORSAKEN AND STUFF.
/licks this thread to show approval.