[H-RP]The Royal Apothecary Society

Wyrmrest Accord
Prev 1 4 5 6 20 Next
I think the RAS is a pretty cool guy. Eh kills alliance and doesn't afraid of anything.
Kudos to RAS for not only role playing in public, but also doing so in unusual locations. One of our members stumbled across your gathering in HP last night. This became a plot hook which will undoubtedly lead to the killing of many, many Forsaken. Thanks!
05/29/2012 09:01 AMPosted by Prikka
Kudos to RAS for not only role playing in public, but also doing so in unusual locations. One of our members stumbled across your gathering in HP last night. This became a plot hook which will undoubtedly lead to the killing of many, many Forsaken. Thanks!

? But you can't understand what they're saying. Why would it lead to killing any more Forsaken that you're planning to kill anyway?
Mindless Alliance zealotry?
05/29/2012 09:53 AMPosted by Voragos
? But you can't understand what they're saying. Why would it lead to killing any more Forsaken that you're planning to kill anyway?

Because stuff was going down.

No, we can turn just about anything into a mission prompt. We don't have to know why you were there. We'll make up something ominous.
05/29/2012 10:44 AMPosted by Prikka
No, we can turn just about anything into a mission prompt. We don't have to know why you were there. We'll make up something ominous.

This, I approve of. Great way to generate rp scenarios. I try to do the same.
**Bump for fellow forsaken**
For the Forsaken!

...and the Horde...of course...>_>
Right, Crest, we all know what you mean........haha.
I don't know what you're talking about.
Sure, sure, suuuuuuurrrrreeeeeeee..............*goes nuts and attempts to eat crest*
05/29/2012 10:44 AMPosted by Prikka

See, that's the thing. Why do you need an excuse? They're Forsaken, officially kill-on-sight by the Alliance. If you can kill more of them, you should be already.
Posted by Prikka

See, that's the thing. Why do you need an excuse? They're Forsaken, officially kill-on-sight by the Alliance. If you can kill more of them, you should be already.

Yes, but I see her point. It's more fun when you add specific story to it. Anyone can mindlessly grind, the whole point of the RP server is to make it more story driven.
You guys scared a few of us running through Eversong the other day, but it was fun. :)
bumps
Hey, think I could get some input on this?
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4175548733?page=9#179
Also, a bump for the friendly neiborhood evil scientists ^^
Bump for fellow horde.
bump
bump
[

Yes, but I see her point. It's more fun when you add specific story to it. Anyone can mindlessly grind, the whole point of the RP server is to make it more story driven.

I suppose that's true.