<<Requiem>> is now recruiting!!

Kil'jaeden
<<Requiem>> is now recruiting Full PvPgear players with 1750+ and ach. We are THE top PvP guild on this realm[kil'Jaeden]. We do WPvP every monday, In many and all citys. We have over 828 active players and growing by the day!! pst for info.!
> requires 1750+ & achieve
> highest rating is ~1650
Requiem: Now recruiting everyone with a pulse
All I know is you took G*#%#s into the guild. If you can't beat them join them???
Gr apes is a beautiful butterfly, a unique snowflake, and as soft as a baby's bum all wrapped into one amazing, preggo goblin package.

04/04/2012 10:16 AMPosted by Eternos
Requiem: Now recruiting everyone with a pulse

Must resist making undead joke...must...stay..strong...

Seriously though, ignore all the haters - Requiem has a lot of fun. We have a really good mixture of people and there is always something going on, people in Vent to talk to, and angry whispers to be had! #1 :)

(PS. Level 2 alt ftl - sorry)
04/04/2012 05:01 AMPosted by Wpvp
Requiem has 387 players above 2.2k (out of the 800) and he points out the alt at 1650
Calm yourself!
Requiem has 387 players above 2.2k (out of the 800) and he points out the alt at 1650

And out of all of those you choose an alt to post a recruitment thread?
If the alliance worried about their own requirements as much as they did ours, we might have some real competition.

http://i44.tinypic.com/ejtx5h.png

hm?
I think the main needs to be that rating or have the achievement. That's not including alts. I think the requirement for alts is at least full ruthless and properly gemmed and enchanted. I could be wrong though!

With that said, I don't care for those requirements. As long as you're cool and down to earth, you're cool in my book.

Some people just don't like arena or RBGs.

Heart.
Every guild needs a vegan<<<<<<<...Now just to hit 1800+.
It's not like their sub-1750 members are running around losing to night elf rogues easily and making the guild look bad.

But I think it was kind of a dumb idea to have a low-rated player proclaim Requiem requires 1750+. It's just conflicted messaging and it puts doubts in your mind.From a pure marketing standpoint.

D'awww aren't you cute :) .