[A] Selling Firehawks+HDW+T11, Spot tonight.

Achievements
Prev 1 2 3 6 Next
bump
Just a question, would you take TCG mounts for payment for the H Rags Mount? For example I have a Blazing Hippogryph that I'm trying to sell for 125k, but if possible I'd like to trade it for the H Rags mount.
Go ahead and get in contact with me through email or real id
Only have 2 buyers lined up, get in on an awesome mount before it's too late!
Bump
bump
Finally got my Firehawk mount thanks to Infusion! Decix got me into firelands within a few days of contact, and the run was quick and fun! He was also very nice about taking TCG mount for payment.

Thanks again guys! :3
Thanks =D
sent a real id request
Bump
bump
Another one done, two a week let's go!
Need buyers!
Bump
Bump
bump
Open mount tonight, either a raiders alt or you for gold!
05/31/2012 11:48 AMPosted by Glitterstorm
Open mount tonight, either a raiders alt or you for gold!

Not trolling or meaning to be rude, but mounts in MoP become account bound, so getting a rare mount on your alt that your main has becomes pointless.

Not telling you how to sell your mounts/do your runs, but it'd be more worthwhile spamming trade on your server for a few mins at a reduced price than letting it rot on an alt :D
05/31/2012 12:32 PMPosted by Ryken
Not telling you how to sell your mounts/do your runs, but it'd be more worthwhile spamming trade on your server for a few mins at a reduced price than letting it rot on an alt :D

Server has the shortest pockets ever, we've made sales to the people who have the gold here. Thanks, but having our alts with mounts before other people make it worthwhile.
emailing you now Glitter with a rather odd offer for your run.