feral...

Arenas
can we have beserk benefits back now that every class gets fears?
what
No, youre 1 of the 2 melee classes that cant instantly get on a fear dr. no.
04/07/2012 01:47 AMPosted by Canadanother
can we have beserk benefits back now that every class gets fears?

What?
04/07/2012 01:47 AMPosted by Canadanother
every class gets fears?
3 out of 10 classes have a fear. Cannot tell if trolling or is retarded...
04/07/2012 02:41 PMPosted by Marcarthur
every class gets fears?

BUT. That's like... ALL OF THEM.
This depends. Can you also get polly'd?
Sure, as soon as I have your immortality from Bear form.
04/07/2012 02:41 PMPosted by Marcarthur
every class gets fears?

Four, unless they removed Scare Beast when I wasn't looking.
Ferals are pretty strong and everybody else in the game is half immune to fears as it is... Maybe trade instant cyclone for it?Ya???C'MON!!!!!!!!!!!!Oh, ok....
The benefit of Berserk is that you can kill almost anything in the right situation in barely a few seconds if you aren't a total noob.

Four, unless they removed Scare Beast when I wasn't looking.

cant tell if trolling

My trolling might be so advanced that not even I can detect it.

OP is a feral druid complaining about fears - My 30 seconds on Google confirmed that you could fear ferals using it as late as 4.1. Warlock, Priest, Warrior, Hunter.
you can still use scare beast to fear ferals

source: I just got feared.

now why can't i use shackle undead on undead players? qq
04/07/2012 06:34 PMPosted by Illillillin

My trolling might be so advanced that not even I can detect it.

OP is a feral druid complaining about fears - My 30 seconds on Google confirmed that you could fear ferals using it as late as 4.1. Warlock, Priest, Warrior, Hunter.

even 1500 ferals shift scare beast is what i was thinking along the lines of

I don't think most people around that rating even though that you can shift to avoid spells. The druids complaining about Mana Burn is proof enough of that.
yes,

when they put an internal cd on Pred swiftness.
1600 then

so many hats
hunters above 1600 FD > scare beast. BTW scare beast spam = zero feral pressure.

Also ever tried scare beast > scatter shot = free aimed shot on caster form feral druid with no Barkskin. Do that with Chimera and you just 50% feral and reversed all pressure with total faceroll skill. Don't want to waste scatter on this stunt? Got warrior partner? Time scare beast with a warrior charge switch > throwdown on caster from druid. Watch him go bear, lose all bleeds, lose all Clone procs, lose all pressure. Your healer loves you for resetting pressure.

Playing thug cleave? Scare beast > shadowstep redirect kidney bomb with garrote to prevent barkskin, on caster form druid and 100% him before dance is even close to finished. Or use Silencing shot to prevent Barkskin.

Hadn't thought of this?

Doesn't really work that way. Most just interrupt it, especially since kicks/skull bash ignore deterrence. For example facing kitty cleave, scare beast skull bash 1.4 sec in. Cast it again after lockout, pummel. Cast again juke, re-cast then he shift or healer already has his finger over the dispel keybind to remove Hunter's Mark to snipe the fear immediately meanwhile the feral has done 350k damage to you. Or it's a priest and he doesn't have to worry about trash all that much.

They only shift it if their healer is in CC as well since hunters compts don't have spell detection.

And as for FD, GLOSSA has taken care of that. Ferals above 2k don't get SB'd and ferals below 2k have GLOSSA turned all the way up with hibernate and Scare Beast turned on. You can tell because I go in a random BG, and you hit Scare Beast and every Tier 1 wielding backpedalin feral within 100 yards all shift into caster form. It's absolutely awful while also being absolutely hilarious.

I play junglecleave a lot. My feral NEVER gets SB'd and he puts out a ton of pressure. If he ever sat a full SB I'd probably slap him but the odds of ever getting one to stick is so incredibly low it's almost a complete non-issue. It's mostly used for connecting on hunters that have Master's Call and/or RoS available, or when you see the monkey going in for the blind.