Rate Above Warrior Transmorg gear.

Warrior
8/10, a classic set, works well with the Horde tabard.

Gnome marine reporting in :3
7.5\10 short is hawt.
7/10
ill make it a 9 if your swords still have the green skulls flying around it
8/10
it's different, i like it.
7/10
ill make it a 9 if your swords still have the green skulls flying around it

they do ! :D
@Caderyn 9/10, I click on your porfile to see what all you wear and I am greeted by a worgen dragon with a large snarling glaze about to eat my face after he pummels me with two large swords, very nice.

Edit: I know my pants do not match the set, no drop yet...
9/10 I don't like the shield all too much but otherwise, good work.
Not quite finished with this one. Still need the chest from SSC and maybe a different weapon.
04/06/2012 08:47 AMPosted by Marston
Not quite finished with this one. Still need the chest from SSC and maybe a different weapon.

Can I get a rate PLOX
8.5/10 i like that recolor
9/10 I'm digging this haven't seen anyone running around the same - reminds of the dark iron BS crafted gear from Vanilla.
I like it. The helmet could be just a bit darker to match the rest of the set, but I assume such a model isn't available.

(Just rate this character. I didn't bother getting a transmogrication set for Rauschen beyond buying the mainset Wrathful pieces)
Druid. Nice. xD

9/10 because it made me laugh!
I love the t4 set and the sword that goes with it. Wish I could find a 1h mace to use but right now i'm stuck with this one.
7/10 pretty unique!
8/10 diggin the look. unique and original
Worgen deathknight warriors are sometimes good 8/10
That's just my DPS spec. My MS still has the warrior look. 10/10 though. I like your style. (Shame there is no teir 11 DK glove that we warriors can get.) Used to have my gear Mog'd similar.