Shaman Xmog

Shaman
Ive had to start doing dailies, to pay for all my xmog fees.
Still don't know, what Xmog I want. Hard for shamans because they all look like crap. Give or take
I'd disagree, I like all my sets.
I guess when I get semi-decent gear I'll start trying to piece together a transmog. The only thing I've transmogged so far is my chest piece because I hate dresses and how weird they look when mounted.

Although, OP, your transmog is awesome... also, am I the only one who finds it way easier to make money off of doing dungeons? Dailies are like, eww.
I love my xmog, but I'm working on a more unique/original set that isn't so over-used.
04/03/2012 02:48 PMPosted by Thunderkegs
Still don't know, what Xmog I want. Hard for shamans because they all look like crap. Give or take

For real. I'd rather play my druid almost exclusively due to xmog
Mine are usually easy to pay for. Just run a few instances, bam, few hundred gold. No dailies required.
soon ull start taking out loans just to pay for your X-mogging Expenses, and you resort to being a street performer for extra gold just to buy more gear.
how you guys like my mog gear so far
I like my random set. But Light's Justice is a must.
Transmog is fail all the way around. Rift's Wardrobe feature is vastly superior.. cep for not really allowing u to have different lookin weapons but 2 looks u can flip flop between for 0 cost is nice. Im not sure y they say the need to use xmog as a gold sink...
I love my set! But looks much better in game then on the armory.
I don't think I can switch to any other transmog.
04/03/2012 02:48 PMPosted by Thunderkegs

True, most of our past tier sets are rather lackluster, but there are actually quite a few really interesting looking green sets, dungeon-only blue sets, & legacy pvp sets.

Just to mention a few that are relatively easy to get, search the [mail armor] AH for:

engraved
battleforge
blood knight
ornate
glimmering
hero's
radiant
magnificent
masterwork
chief
steadfast
04/03/2012 05:46 PMPosted by Serratusbrah
I love my xmog, but I'm working on a more unique/original set that isn't so over-used.

Good luck, as said before nothing really looks good.
I couldn't find any awesome Shaman looking stuff so I went with a fire theme... boring but it works >.>
I quite enjoy my current transmog set (click me). I think mail gear just requires a little more mix and matching as most of our complete sets are ugly.
I'm feeling very unoriginal now after peeking in this thread.Wish I could find those damn Gryphon Mail legs to complete that set....sigh.
There's always my totally awesome set.
I love my purple/blue transmog that I never see other people use <3

Can't wait to be alliance, this set is so sexy on a goat