Paladin
Okay getting annoid here...
My armor is at 41836
Dodge→ 16.37%
Parry→ 17.33%
Block→ 64.58%
Mastery→ 26.48
And I can't take a hit for !@#$.
any suggestions? should I reforge to dodge or gem for stamina?
any help with this would be MUCHLY appreciated!!
See all these druids and DK's either absorbing the hit or dodging it...
can you be more specific? i don't see much of a problem with the gear you have atm.
04/04/2012 09:19 PMPosted by Dvno
can you be more specific? i don't see much of a problem with the gear you have atm.

^ this, please elaborate.

You're over 102.4 CTC, but I see no major issues.
Can i ask how you are handling cds?

Do you ever turn your back to the boss?

Is it a certain ability? Focused assault/Psychic drain?
Pop a cooldown for impale.
Stamina is ALWAYS the answer. Ask Bladeheart (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/garrosh/Bladeheart/simple) :>
^ I like that answer
Your health pool is to low. It can be a lot higher than it is if you change some enchants gems and reforges.

Run your toon through the Mr Robot optimizer and look at what it suggests. You can potentially increase your health pool by about 15k with all the same gear and still be at the ctc cap by using the correct enchants, gems and reforges.
Okay getting annoid here...
My armor is at 41836
Dodge→ 16.37%
Parry→ 17.33%
Block→ 64.58%
Mastery→ 26.48
And I can't take a hit for !@#$.
any suggestions? should I reforge to dodge or gem for stamina?
any help with this would be MUCHLY appreciated!!
See all these druids and DK's either absorbing the hit or dodging it...

Your health is kind of low, my pally in T11 has more or less about that much. You can very easily get it higher.

First, and this is mostly a personal thing, I have never been a fan of straight stat gems (Stam or Mastery), I much rather use Mastery / Stam gems for Blue and Yellow sockets.

Replacing all of your 40 Mastery gems with Mastery / Stam gems will get you a good bit more health, and you will just barely fall bellow a passive CTC cap but that isn't a big deal because of raid buffs.

Secondly enchant your cloak with armor, replace your chest enchant with Health, and change your boot enchant to straight Mastery because the enchant doesn't stack with PoJ (which you have).

Finally replace your terrible Resolve. Pick up, just about ANY stam trinket and use that instead.

Chardev for you:
http://chardev.org/?profile=381041

You gain 20k health but lose 1.5% CTC but you gain that with raid buffs anyway.

Past that you just need to work on your CD usage. In case you don't know, don't pop, say AD and DP at the same time. You will get more damage reduction by casting one right after the other one falls off. Try to maximize Holy Shield's potential. Make sure to use WoGs.
out paladin tank in Dragon soul has same issues on Yor'sahj... then again that fights a !@#$% for anything (heroic Yor'sahj btw) he just gets creamed untill I geared thsi toon for healing i've been having to switch to bear on my druid to taunt on Purple just so he doesn't die :(
Your health is way too low and you are extremely over CTC cap. You only need to reach 102.4. I see you are at 103.58 and that is without resolve of the undying stacking! After that stacks you will be sitting at about 108. You need to either replace resolve with a stamina trinket or start gemming for more stamina.

To calculate CTC:

5 (default miss chance) + dodge% + parry%+ block%

So in your case. 5 + 16.37 + 17.33 + 64.58 = 103.28

Resolve gives you another 4% to dodge or so. So that takes you up to about 107.28.

So when 102.4 is reached that means every melee attack you take, will be either dodged, parried or blocked. Anything above 102.4 can be considered a waste.
Resolve is pretty much useless to you, sub it for Stam trinket since you are already CTC capped.
While having CTC cap is good, having sufficient health pool is also vital.
Manalive...

I appreciate the feed back and I have been using Askmrrobot.com
But I have been using it incorrectly..
I appreciate the time you guys took to respond to my plea :)
Muchly appreciated!!!
I'll go even further and say that your Parry is too high as well. Diminishing returns really starts eating your face that high (yes, I'm close to that as well - but I'm forging out as much as I can with my gear.) Yes, my Mastery is also high when I have Fire of the Deep equipped (currently Creche since I ran some dungeons) - I'm swapping to Mirror of Broken Images for (H) Yor'saj.
04/05/2012 07:00 PMPosted by Mootastic
I'll go even further and say that your Parry is too high as well. Diminishing returns really starts eating your face that high

If he were to get both stats perfectly even he would gain 0.9% avoidance. Balancing dodge/parry is very minor.