[A]<Elysium> Now Level 21! Summons Inbound!

Moon Guard
Prev 1 4 5 6 9 Next
*bakes muffins in hope that the scent entices posts and bumps*
Osuro's muffins bring all the Draenei to Moon Guard and they're like "It's better than Horde" Darn right, it's better than Horde.
I suppose this needs bumping!
Cake!bump. Let me know if any of my peeps need Delicious Chocolate Cake or Tasty Cupcakes for Children's Week!
Oh boy, time for some serious bumpage!
The last anyone heard from Diyos, he was heard to shout "Wheeee!" as he jumped off a pillar in Deepholm.

And levitated down into a nest of shale spiders.
The last anyone heard from Diyos, he was heard to shout "Wheeee!" as he jumped off a pillar in Deepholm.

And was never heard from again... They say in the deepest parts of Deepholm you can heard the whispers of his voice, searching "Where is it? Where is it?!"

I heard that there's a mysterious new prophet of the shale spiders. A tall slim creature with tendrils- a devious denzien who deals in death, doom, destruction, and the coming apocalypse of the crystal arachnids!

I heard that there's a mysterious new prophet of the shale spiders. A tall slim creature with tendrils- a devious denzien who deals in death, doom, destruction, and the coming apocalypse of the crystal arachnids!

Would you be willing to sell the movie rights to that?
And one last bump!

So, it legit took me this long to realize you were a Man-ei.
Anything your Light can do, ours can do better. Sooner or later, its greater than yours.
For the Naruu!

I'd love to join your guild, it looks great!
For the Naruu!

I'd love to join your guild, it looks great!

Drop any of us a whisper any time, Belkos. We'll be glad to have you, I'm sure!
Avenger's bump! That movie was too awesome!
Good morning Moon Guard! This looks like a good weekend for all young draenei to join Elysium, what do you think?
05/04/2012 06:46 AMPosted by Twylla
Good morning Moon Guard! This looks like a good weekend for all young draenei to join Elysium, what do you think?

I think that is a delightful idea
Good morning Moon Guard! It is a lovely day in Elysium, how's it looking for you?
Twylla, you owe me ice cream.
I'll make good on it!