Dps help thread

Warrior
I read back a few pages and didn't find the general "Please, help thread"

"PLEASE HELP!", Really, we pulled H Ultra and hit the enrage timer. I checked recount only to find I only pulled 27k. I follow the priority order, macro'd my abilities for stance dancing, I use spell flash (its sorta broke), using bartender. I am beginning to think maybe its something else. My latency is 89ms home, 89ms world and I have leatrix latency fix going. I am in Florida and terenas is in LA, not sure if that has anything to do with it. Other than that I can click an ability like heroic will 2-3 times before I fade out. I used AskMrRobot to reforge. Any inpt is totally appreciated.
Must be something wrong with your priority. Do you by any chance stance dance? If so you must take the tactical mastery talent o_o. You have excess hit. Make it lower (8%) and get 26 expertise.

For Arms, make sure to rend and never clip Colossus Smash. I would like you to post your priority order please
Must be something wrong with your priority. Do you by any chance stance dance? If so you must take the tactical mastery talent o_o. You have excess hit. Make it lower (8%) and get 26 expertise.

For Arms, make sure to rend and never clip Colossus Smash. I would like you to post your priority order please

Wow he doesn't have tactical mastery >.< that would definitely kill his dps.
Hit bladestorm in the first 10 seconds for guaranteed results
Adrammelech, thank you. I forgot to check my spec when I started to try stance dancing and made a big mistake blindly following AskMrRobot's reforge tool. My priority is: Colossus Smash > Mortal Strike > Overpower > Slam. I have them set up on my action bar that way to hit the biggest first. Also I respec'd and reforged. I was able to hit 984 hit (962 optimal) and 709 expertise (690 optimal). I had a time with reforge tools none would get it right so I just did it myself. They had trouble with my racial.

Shaladin,, I so hope its as simple as that.

Yossarion, I can't use BS to open, its on CD from being lazy on the trash. /poke haha.

I found this back on page 6 of the forum. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4254520382
Seems there can be issues with procs. I know my guild sets up in tha way back.
Yeah, 2 lines from the edge is a good place to stack! and yep you should hit 40k+ easy. Don't forget to reforge that hit ;), you should be able to take some out to make it near 8% and put it in expertise Good luck sir!
heyyy man just chilllll ya kno bein a warrya aint ez kinda like jazz ya kno or basketbal just flowww with the vibeeeeee
04/06/2012 04:58 PMPosted by Moes
heyyy man just chilllll ya kno bein a warrya aint ez kinda like jazz ya kno or basketbal just flowww with the vibeeeeee

You are not a troll. IMPOSTER!!!