Wow armory remote Calendar missing

Mobile Bug Report
Hi there I just subscribed to the remote and have been unable to find the Calendar. Has it been replaced by Events? If so then why? The full monthly Calendar is a much better idea. Here is a link to the wow remote page and it still shows the Calendar at the bottom of the page as one of the screen shots. Thanks

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/services/wow-remote/
Yes, the Events view replaced the Calendar view. The main function of the Calendar, however, has been unaffected. In fact, we revamped it and ironed out a number of bugs with different sign up statuses that were present in the original Calendar view.
I'm also experiencing this issue with all my active characters. This started before this mornings maintenance and is still happening.
04/24/2012 11:27 AMPosted by Gnurgle
I'm also experiencing this issue with all my active characters. This started before this mornings maintenance and is still happening.

The Calendar isn't missing, it was replaced with the Events module. They're essentially the same thing, minus the calendar view.
Is there any way you could un-replace it? Having a calendar view was more convenient. I could see events for the whole month at a glance. Scrolling is neither easier nor visually appealing.

Before I could just touch the day the event was on. Now I'm forced to scroll through lines of Calls to Arms and fishing announcements to search for what I'm looking for.