To the HORDE WAR EFFORT tonight!

Bleeding Hollow
Good job. Thanks to all the allies that came out.

The upset at Silvermoon was great.

In total, Horde took down Tyrande, Bronzebeard, and Velen. We also stopped the alliance from killing Sylvanas, and the leader of Silvermoon (AT 2%!).

Good fight guys!
http://img585.imageshack.us/img585/9391/wowscrnshot040812232002.jpg

In total, Horde took down Tyrande, Bronzebeard, and Velen. We also stopped the alliance from killing Sylvanas, and the leader of Silvermoon (AT 2%!).

Good fight guys!
con·de·scend·ing
   [kon-duh-sen-ding]
Adjective
Showing or implying a usually patronizing descent from dignity or superiority: Ex. They resented the older neighbors' condescending cordiality.

Good fight guys!
con·de·scend·ing
   [kon-duh-sen-ding]
Adjective
Showing or implying a usually patronizing descent from dignity or superiority: Ex. They resented the older neighbors' condescending cordiality.

You sound upset. Maybe consider defending your cities?

Good fight guys!
con·de·scend·ing
   [kon-duh-sen-ding]
Adjective

This..

con·de·scend·ing
   [kon-duh-sen-ding]
Adjective

Look if you want to gloat at least show us a little respect and do it. Look at all the great things horde did, and we wiped the alliance at the last second at Silvermoon... Oh but you guys did great too. That is how you would talk to a child. If you want to gloat, gloat. At least give us a modicum of respect.
Funny someone from Ironwolf posted..

/facepalm

Look if you want to gloat at least show us a little respect and do it. Look at all the great things horde did, and we wiped the alliance at the last second at Silvermoon... Oh but you guys did great too. That is how you would talk to a child. If you want to gloat, gloat. At least give us a modicum of respect.

You guys did do great. You at least put up a fight, you just need more people. I want to see more world PvP going on! Raid us more, so we can stomp you more. <3

You guys did do great. You at least put up a fight, you just need more people. I want to see more world PvP going on! Raid us more, so we can stomp you more. <3

Yeah lets keep up the world PvP. You guys are afraid to even try stormwind.. Well we will be attacking tomorrow night too so dont worry. :D

Yeah lets keep up the world PvP. You guys are afraid to even try stormwind.. Well we will be attacking tomorrow night too so dont worry. :D

Likewise, sir. We were going to try SW, but it got a bit too late for some people. When we hit IF we had a full 40 raid.

We'll see you tomorrow...

As a corpse.
http://i42.tinypic.com/w7o7jt.jpg
you guys should try metal music and a guy screaming in your ear over vent. works for us
http://i1192.photobucket.com/albums/aa327/timairborne54/WoWScrnShot_040912_012006.jpg

Oh and yea, we are better shadelol. Get owned son.

To be fair if there was a raid on Garrosh my group was never part of it. I did the Silvermoon and Undercity. At least get your facts right hahaha this is almost comical.
At least world pvp is healthy again
No, no. We paraded through Orgrimmar after taking down 3 of your leaders, and took a screenshot at Garrosh.
o man some of you allince guys musta gotten your booties handed to ya, you guys are raging pretty hard
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21ApjPq-DSo , Problem horde?
I like how a prot paladin in half ruthless and half raid finder gear is talking like he owns the alliance :/
Also with 400 honorable kills.