People looking to transfer here - Read this

Frostmourne
Prev 1 3 4 5 9 Next
How come this ain't a sticky yet? Good post tho Miirkat :)
06/09/2012 01:55 AMPosted by Kimchì
How come this ain't a sticky yet? Good post tho Miirkat :)

Not enough people are voting for sticky :< Thank you though :D
i voted :<
boop
Doing a give away, I want to reach 50+ likes once I reach that I will be selecting a random 1-2 people that have liked my page and will be giving them a free in-game wow pet from the blizzard store of there choice, spread the word about my page for your chance to win.

www.facebook.com/rorakgaming - like for your chance to win

I don't see why you needed to post that in multiple threads Verelyse.
Any server xfers here?
Me and my friend have done a lot of researching into all the servers and found this one the most interesting, instead of posting and asking about it I surfed the threads and found this linked in another thread by a Tauren. We have been Ally for a year and want to SWITCH TO HORDE. We see that it is somewhat even in balance. We pvp and raid as well, so we look for a balance with a fresh start as Horde. We just would like to ask how the "maturity" level of the server is. I understand that it is wow after all so it's always abundant. But I guess I mean more on a personal level with people. I'm sorry if I came off as rude or anything, just curious as this is one of our 3 final choices.
This server has some people that are somewhat intelligent.
I have seen that the Horde seem to be fleeing. I may not set my hearth to this server just yet. :C
06/18/2012 12:43 AMPosted by Squid
This server has some people that are somewhat intelligent.

like batsquids :)
bump
Requested Sticky and free bump
06/27/2012 07:17 PMPosted by Noxx
Requested Sticky and free bump

Fanx <3
Worlds best server
Bump.
stickyy