People looking to transfer here - Read this

Frostmourne
Prev 1 5 6 7 9 Next
LACK OF STICKY.
08/16/2012 09:26 PMPosted by Gothna
LACK OF STICKY.
I felt like this needed a bump :) and more sticky requests everyone!
09/07/2012 09:55 PMPosted by Stacysmum
I felt like this needed a bump :) and more sticky requests everyone!

for real?
boop
Requested for sticky!

From what people have said I'm really not looking forward to the horrendous queue times come MoP. Hopefully Blizzard will implement some way to combat this. I doubt it, but I hope.
Bump
So pretty much what is being said is please don't come to our server we don't want 3 hour ques when MoP is released just so some scrubs can level before people that actual have raiding to work straight into :)
bump for sticky
09/16/2012 11:52 PMPosted by Triplesíx
So pretty much what is being said is please don't come to our server we don't want 3 hour ques when MoP is released just so some scrubs can level before people that actual have raiding to work straight into :)
No, the queue times were only a small portion of the thread. Also raid releases are delayed for a week after launch, your stupidity hurts my head.

09/19/2012 12:24 AMPosted by Hokum
bump for sticky
Thank you, although I doubt it will get stickied as it is already out dated and there is no point editing it; at least until a bit after MoP launch.
04/09/2012 08:49 PMPosted by Miirkat
Queues:

Called it
09/25/2012 01:29 AMPosted by Crab
Queues:

Called it
This thread needs updating.
Done, kind of. Not sure what else I can change/add; if something hits me I will add it. Also taking suggestions.
i think that the ally/horde ratio is different like 1:0.5 or something was like 1:0.8 in cata
12/08/2012 10:13 PMPosted by Stacysmum
i think that the ally/horde ratio is different like 1:0.5 or something was like 1:0.8 in cata
All information is from:
http://wow.realmpop.com/us-frostmourne.html

Which is the most accurate population counter afaik as it uses a better method than others such as wowprogress that only count people with 1 or more boss kills.

To get the list of characters for a realm, first we record all the characters who posted to the auction house. Then we fetch and record their guild rosters. This should cover the majority of characters on a realm. To avoid getting listed, a character must never post to the auction house, and never belong to a guild where a guild member posts to the auction house.
Thank you :)

I think population is important. And maybe list some guilds?? Dunno.
Bamp.
What an Awkward bump O_O
That bump has been Approved