Incoming: 250,000 More Beta Invites

General Discussion
Prev 1 9 10 11 101 Next
sure enough, looks like only 2006 and earlier subs are getting in.

Just fantastic that your customers who bought news accounts and transferred characters (all MORE money for Blizz) are guaranteed to be dead last to Beta, in weeks or months. Sure you can claim you never said everyone would get in day one, fine. but you sure DID NOT say that people with 2011 subscriptions would come in last, guaranteed, not even a random chance to get lucky

pure bait and switch
Wooo go Blizz! WTB new F5 button btw........
04/04/2012 06:15 PMPosted by Vaersa
Im going to stop playing if I don't get my this wave blizzard screwed me so im going to screw them back

'Cuz that'll show 'em, right?
3rd times the charm! Hope to be accepted this wave. :D
04/04/2012 06:24 PMPosted by Chelation
Is it safe to assume that even though the e-mails aren't all out, that the Beta would show up on all 250,000 Battlenets? I'd say not...but who knows!

If if they are not....the BEST way to check if you got in is to just keep trying to log in to the Beta. When the realms arent red for you anymore, you can log in.

(This only applies to people who pre-downloaded the Beta client, like me.) :)

Just fantastic that your customers who bought news accounts and transferred characters (all MORE money for Blizz) are guaranteed to be dead last to Beta, in weeks or months. Sure you can claim you never said everyone would get in day one, fine. but you sure DID NOT say that people with 2011 subscriptions would come in last, guaranteed, not even a random chance to get lucky

pure bait and switch

Just curious, but why do people do that? I mean buying a new account and switching characters over? I'm seriously curious I don't know why people would do that.
I will bet my next 2 paychecks I will not be in til the last big wave. FML.

I really wanted to play during springbreak, that prob won't happen it seems.
04/04/2012 06:24 PMPosted by Chelation
Is it safe to assume that even though the e-mails aren't all out, that the Beta would show up on all 250,000 Battlenets? I'd say not...but who knows!

I think the email is generated when the account is given access, and it apparently does that one account at a time. The 300k they did before took more than a day to go out.
04/04/2012 06:11 PMPosted by Balloffire
PLEASE give me an invite i am literally dying for one!!

literally dying for one.

literally dying.

literally.
/cross fingers
We appreciate the "enthusiasm" of everyone... LOL sure, if that's what you want to call it
I will bet my next 2 paychecks I will not be in til the last big wave. FML.

I really wanted to play during springbreak, that prob won't happen it seems.

QFT.
04/04/2012 06:23 PMPosted by Sheepshifter
My luck I will be in the last wave. Started in BC got AP first day, still will get in the last wave.

I'm in the same boat...and the boat is not moving (or is it sinking...I can't tell anymore)
Yes!

I'm in!

Account created 7/20/07
AP on 10/24/2012

in.