Will of Unbinding vs Foul Gift pvp

Mage
Hi just wondering...which of these 2 trinkets are better for Fire and Frost in a battleground scenario? Trying to fit in only one of them but can't decide. Foul Gift of the Demon Lord Will of Unbinding
foul gift for frost, binding for fire.
never use WoU for pvp.
never use WoU for pvp.

I dunno, fire is pretty spammy as far as spells go, and it's pretty rare for me to go more than 10s without casting SOMETHING once a fight has started.
Hmmm so would it be better to just stick with pvp trinkets only for fire?
04/04/2012 08:54 PMPosted by Anánn
I dunno, fire is pretty spammy as far as spells go, and it's pretty rare for me to go more than 10s without casting SOMETHING once a fight has started.
one cc and no more stacks.and you wont get any benefit from it until you get full stacks and then re dot everything.

no bueno.
Guess I'll stick with 2 pvp trinkets instead when I play as fire for some extra resilience. Thanks guys.
Are you refering to arena , rbg's or random bg's ?
I was referring to mostly random battleground scenarios. I don't really arena much.
04/05/2012 11:39 AMPosted by Dratran
I was referring to mostly random battleground scenarios. I don't really arena much.

For fire use Will of the unbinding and for frost use the foul gift. Your stacks build very easily as fire with will of the unbinding, so don't be discouraged by what people say.