How do i get Moonkin form?

New Player Help and Guides
I made a druid, and Wanted to go Balance, and apparently from what im seeing on WoWhead Moonkin is part of being a balance druid, how do i get it?
Im kinda a derp looking this stuff up @_@
Its a talent that comes later.
I believe you get access to that talent at level 39, assuming you spent all your previous points.
Technically it requires level 29, it's a third tier talent in the Balance tree. But given that the OP is (as far as I know) on a starter account, Moonkin form will be unreachable.
cool thanks that help me a lot I've been looking in to this so this is great also is this only for balanced
Actually, the four year old thread you have resurrected has outdated and incorrect information.

Moonkin form is part of the balance spec. The spell becomes available at Level 16 for balance specced druids. You have chosen Feral specialization, so unless you change to Balance, or choose Balance as your second spec when available, it will never be available to you.
02/01/2016 03:20 PMPosted by Dmom
Actually, the four year old thread you have resurrected has outdated and incorrect information.

Moonkin form is part of the balance spec. The spell becomes available at Level 16 for balance specced druids. You have chosen Feral specialization, so unless you change to Balance, or choose Balance as your second spec when available, it will never be available to you.

The maternal contempt in this post is golden.