Tol Barad pvp

Bleeding Hollow
I notice the allies like to complain about Horde guard humpers.......ummmm really? Allies guard hump 24/7! and its not just becuz of uneven numbers so dont even comment with that. itll be 2v2 and ive seen 1v1 guard humpers to. Allies are 92478429429482099 times worse than the Horde with that.
wth is guard hump?
It happens when you see a sexy guard.
I like how this Rogue has made about four forum threads about how he went to tol barad one day, and he also talks like he owns the Alliance. Check your gems, reforging, enchants, professions, and talents.
04/10/2012 05:00 PMPosted by Smk
also chek ur brane for idiot warnings!!!!!

Brane? Like a membrane?
can't tell if stupid or trolling.
^ dis guy must not hav brane either
Hengest how about you step off......and while your at it do me a favor and take that druid and jump off a cliff with it :)
04/12/2012 01:22 PMPosted by Îñinja
Hengest how about you step off......and while your at it do me a favor and take that druid and jump off a cliff with it :)

thats not very nice

How could you talk to that cute lil kitty in such a manner?!

Ninja, i'll be happy to do some more pvp with you, maybe you can get me below 70% this time.
come on, all jokes aside Hengest. you were def below 70% health. im not gonna jump on here and lie like some people would and say i didnt get beat. i lost and it was 1v1, what else can i say. you have skill with your class and i lost. thats that. im sure ill see you again sometime out there no doubt.
/grabs popcorn
Thank you for not raging, i'm not trying to sound rude, but at first it seemed like you were trash talking. Need more people like you.
Naw i dnt wanna be someone with 928247294 enemies like that. its nothin personal. its always fun fightin out there on the peninsula with everybody. im not even a master rogue just tryin to learn ya know.