Haste levels?

Druid
I'm now getting to the gear level where I can possibly obtain the higher haste cap by reforging, but i'm not sure if I should. Aside from the obvious of lower cast times and more rejuv ticks, is there any other benefits to going for the higher haste levels?
Your moonfire and insect swarm will have more ticks, therefore increasing your damage
None of significance, basically get 2005 for the extra wg tick then start stacking mastery.
I notice the haste increase in raids, but its not vastly important. Just kind of a, well that's a nice increase... Start stacking mastery afterwards as its annoying to keep up, but its very powerful :)
Reforge of that spirit and you will be swimming in haste and mastery.
The spirit trinket is not optimal.
Resto druids should have 2 Intel trinkets.

At your gear level you should be fine at 2000-2200 spirit.

and unless you are doing 25 man raiding i would drop the WG glyph.
Spirit is a crutch for mistakes in mana spending, get rid of it D:<

edit: Also heartsong is a no-no.

int>2005 or 2032 haste w/ dark intent>Mastery

remember:spirits a crutch :>
At the moment i'm running LFR each week to get the proper trinkets, no luck so far, same with shoulder token (they dropped last night, but went to others. One trinket went to a druid who didn't need anything from LFR and only rolled on it to be a jerk).

Heartsong is only temporary, I'm gathering the mats for power torrent, just haven't been on to get the enchant done. I'm also trying to get into a 10 man group, so suggestions on what to put in place of the WG glyph would be appreciated.
At the moment i'm running LFR each week to get the proper trinkets, no luck so far, same with shoulder token (they dropped last night, but went to others. One trinket went to a druid who didn't need anything from LFR and only rolled on it to be a jerk).

Heartsong is only temporary, I'm gathering the mats for power torrent, just haven't been on to get the enchant done. I'm also trying to get into a 10 man group, so suggestions on what to put in place of the WG glyph would be appreciated.

Honestly, the decision on glyphing WG or not is a personal one.