Any bronies play WoW?

Movies, TV and Entertainment
1 2 3 23 Next
Hit Me Up @ MG!!

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-LBb95B_2TVY/ThN1H4ubNJI/AAAAAAAAHAs/fEuKbPh6M6w/s1600/bronies_meetups_logo_v3_by_purpletinker-d3l00n1.png
Hells yeah!

Rarity is best pony.
Get out ಠ_ಠ
Ponies are stupid.
You guys should form a fandom around
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e@**8sVajqE
04/10/2012 06:50 PMPosted by Garsid
Rarity is best pony.

Silly Gar, that's not how you spell Pinkie Pie!
I might or might not be a brony.
Rarity is best pony.

You're BOTH wrong!

Derpy Hooves FTW!
Luna and Rainbow dash > all
04/10/2012 06:52 PMPosted by Breadsticks
Get out ಠ_ಠ

This.

>.>
04/10/2012 06:50 PMPosted by Garsid
Rarity is best pony.

/high five
04/10/2012 06:54 PMPosted by Titanrage
Get out ಠ_ಠ

This.

>.>

Now now, if they wanna watch their show whose target demographic is girls under the age of 12, that's up to them. It's always extremely creepy to hear that they enjoy it so much, but I guess they have a right to it.
I dont, nor do I want to know what "bronies" is/are. I am happily unaware of what these kids are into today while I sit in my comfy chair at the old age of 20.
Fluttershy is best pony
This.

>.>
04/10/2012 06:56 PMPosted by Lunarelia
Now now, if they wanna watch their show whose target demographic is girls under the age of 12, that's up to them. It's always extremely creepy to hear that they enjoy it so much, but I guess they have a right to it.

I am now most definitely a brony.
Why?? What is the big deal with cartoon girly ponies?
04/10/2012 06:56 PMPosted by Lunarelia

Because it's totally not targeted at the adults having to watch the show with the kids. Nope, not targeted at them at all!

But yes, tell us more about what you know of the show. You seem to be an expert!
Hells yeah!

Rarity is best pony.

04/10/2012 06:52 PMPosted by Killercaitie
Rarity is best pony.

04/10/2012 06:58 PMPosted by Kaayleefrye
Fluttershy is best pony

There's a disturbing number of people that don't know how to spell Twilight Sparkle in this thread.
Posted by Lunarelia
Now now, if they wanna watch their show whose target demographic is girls under the age of 12, that's up to them. It's always extremely creepy to hear that they enjoy it so much, but I guess they have a right to it.Because it's totally not targeted at the adults having to watch the show with the kids. Nope, not targeted at them at all!

But yes, tell us more about what you know of the show. You seem to be an expert!

I get stuff all the time in highschool.
been a brony from mid season 1. Great community. Learnd some values. Its honestly not just a show. But something bigger.
Applejack