Any bronies play WoW?

Movies, TV and Entertainment
Prev 1 4 5 6 23 Next
04/10/2012 07:32 PMPosted by Kaeilthas
Okay, according to my 5 year old...Applejacks is the "bestest pony in the world".

She's a pretty smart girl...

04/10/2012 07:32 PMPosted by Dynari
That name is familiar. It's the only thing that's familiar.

Use to post back in Wrath.

I was annoying back then.
Okay, according to my 5 year old...Applejacks is the "bestest pony in the world".

She needs more screentime. I think her little sister has more lines.
04/10/2012 06:52 PMPosted by Breadsticks
Get out ಠ_ಠ

^this

This isn't BSN....go look if you wish to know what I mean.
04/10/2012 07:29 PMPosted by Scuzz
Edit: Hey, Cliffjumper's death made this version of Starscream officially badass! It was worth it.
Eh, I guess. I'm always partial to the hot-headed brawler type characters, so Cliffjumper's (very) early demise kinda soured a few things for me.

The way you're describing the show, I might have to give it another look.
I loved this stuff the first time it came around. Y'all are 25 years too late
Also collectable erasers.

I quit.
Use to post back in Wrath.

I was annoying back then.

That makes sense. Annoying people on these forums are commonplace and forgettable.
04/10/2012 07:33 PMPosted by Scuzz

Applebloom talks at 90 mph. I'm pretty sure she has the more lines than any of the mane six.
04/10/2012 07:34 PMPosted by Nakthiz
Edit: Hey, Cliffjumper's death made this version of Starscream officially badass! It was worth it.
Eh, I guess. I'm always partial to the hot-headed brawler type characters, so Cliffjumper's (very) early demise kinda soured a few things for me.

The way you're describing the show, I might have to give it another look.

Their version of Wheeljack will totally float your boat, then. He's gone from nerd to NINJA. With a chip on his shoulder the size of Cybertron.
04/10/2012 07:20 PMPosted by Killercaitie
circle jerk around a show intended for girls ages 8 and under.

Oh look, another expert on the show. Please, do tell me more about it since you have obviously watched the show & know what it's actually like.

Oh & do tell me what your favorite shows are.

don't be upset :3 but yes i watched like the first 4 episodes, which ever one had the magic rocks to kill the evil sparkle pony.

I don't really watch enough tv to have favorite shows but i really like national geographic channel.

She would be right. Even though I detest the show on the grounds it is not TMNT. April O'neal > anything else. Mike was pretty awesome too. Heh I miss my childhood. Good to know I wasn't the only girl who liked that show. Turtle power > pony power.
04/10/2012 07:33 PMPosted by Scuzz

Applejack needs a song. One verse in Winter Wrap Up and At the Gala is not good enough.
04/10/2012 07:35 PMPosted by Dynari
That makes sense. Annoying people on these forums are commonplace and forgettable.

Well, I sorta got better...

Now I just act like a grumpy old man and make snide comments at people who irritate me.

It's a fun gig.
off topic, but I think op will enjoy this website

http://www.reddit.com/r/mylittlepony/
I think I lost brain ceels.
04/10/2012 07:36 PMPosted by Garsid
Applejack needs a song.

/agree
Well, I sorta got better...

Now I just act like a grumpy old man and make snide comments at people who irritate me.

It's a fun gig.

Join the club.

Actually, there is no club. We should make a club. Common ground would be My Little Pony and being smarmy toward others. Conflicting interests. I wouldn't settle in for the long haul.
04/10/2012 07:40 PMPosted by Killercaitie
Applejack needs a song.

/agree

She DID get a great line, though.

"Dear Princess Celestia.... I didn't learn a DARN THING! I was RIGHT!"

Nyeh nyeh nyeh >:)
04/10/2012 07:40 PMPosted by Amali
ceels.
And it shows.
She DID get a great line, though.

"Dear Princess Celestia.... I didn't learn a DARN THING! I was RIGHT!"

Nyeh nyeh nyeh >:)
Good point. I think she's the only one that actually turned out to be right from beginning to end.

Luna still need more screen time.