Boomkin Haste

Druid
Im not new to boomkin but I have been messing around with reforging and gems and I was wondering when I should stop stacking haste and start stacking crit or mastery.
Never.
When your starfire casts reach 1.0 second.
04/10/2012 10:46 PMPosted by Cyous
Never.
If your not new then why ask that question, you should know haste is #1.
It just seems that you hit a wall that you can never increase you haste anymore because current gear wont let you.
04/11/2012 06:09 PMPosted by Iamsteakman
It just seems that you hit a wall that you can never increase you haste anymore because current gear wont let you.
You do eventually get to a certain level where you can't get more haste, but there is not a point in current gear where haste becomes not our best stat except for on certain fights. So our haste is limited by our gear, but we do want to have as much as we can possibly get.
I have been reading online and they say that the number 1 priority is intellect, then hit of course. When should i stop stacking int and start with the haste? I have 113k mana is that enough to little or just right to start stacking haste? If I lose some of that int will I run out of mana during boss encounters?
04/11/2012 09:57 PMPosted by Iamsteakman
I have been reading online and they say that the number 1 priority is intellect, then hit of course. When should i stop stacking int and start with the haste? I have 113k mana is that enough to little or just right to start stacking haste? If I lose some of that int will I run out of mana during boss encounters?

That made me lol pretty good.

Bad trolls are bad.

8/10, would read again.
i'm so confused.