Misted Legends (OOC 3)

World’s End Tavern: Role-play and Fan Fiction
Prev 1 3 4 5 26 Next
04/11/2012 07:01 PMPosted by Sarinda
Could you explain what Leungs asking me Lavi and NONONONONONONONONOO!
He's asking you to explain how you ended up on Pandaria.
Sorry been busy today got up a catch up post and Sam isn't happy with Seth's methods:P
04/11/2012 07:01 PMPosted by Sarinda

He's asking her to recount how they ended up on the island; what got them there, lol xD
04/11/2012 07:04 PMPosted by Sammuroth
Sorry been busy today got up a catch up post and Sam isn't happy with Seth's methods:P

lol, don't know a druid that would be entirely xD. ... Well, maybe =P

Edit: I give up. I can't guess your name xD

Edit Edit:: Oh yeah, and Sammuroth and Seth, they aren't underground anymore. They're outside, just in, like a gully sort of deal... it's a mountain pass. The other part, with the glow worms an' such was underground, but now they're above ground. Sorry for the lack of clarification! >.<

He's asking her to recount how they ended up on the island; what got them there, lol xD

lol, don't know a druid that would be entirely xD. ... Well, maybe =P

Edit: I give up. I can't guess your name xD

Edit Edit:: Oh yeah, and Sammuroth and Seth, they aren't underground anymore. They're outside, just in, like a gully sort of deal... it's a mountain pass. The other part, with the glow worms an' such was underground, but now they're above ground. Sorry for the lack of clarification! >.<

oh np Sam prolly would have noticed anyway he was kinda distracted:P
Made a post, little Krystala back story for you :P show you how 'loveing and careing' her big brother was before she went psycho
>.> Its Zach dang it! My post is up i practically covered all the events that would need explaning to Leung, she isn't very happy :P
04/11/2012 07:24 PMPosted by Liå
Made a post, little Krystala back story for you :P show you how 'loveing and careing' her big brother was before she went psycho

Lol, I wish I had a big-brother like that; I just got a bunch of little siblings xD. 5 to be exact... although my two brothers don't live with us; they live with my biological father's ex-wife. ... man, when I think about it, it sort of gives me a migraine xD.
... I would give you guys the much more in-depth explanation as to my family's complex situation; but I have a feeling it's not something you wanna hear xD

Alright... back to posting... xD

>.> Its Zach dang it! My post is up i practically covered all the events that would need explaning to Leung, she isn't very happy :P

I can tell, lol.
>.> I have one 21 year old sister so fun!
Yep, edited my post up for errors.

Kry's brother is awesome, he is one of the chars i'm gonna bring more in-depth in some RPs if i think they suit him
I made Sarinda so simple, she has no siblings, and only bad memories are the natural deaths of her parents and certain memories from wars shes been in
Same with Seth...hes a pretty depressed man... he cant remember many real good times, just some sorrow from his past
Ohmigosh! I just want to respond to all of them at the same time! o.O ... Okay, Lav... Focus... one post at a time, we'll work through this... one post at a time... xD
I DEMAND TO BE FIRST LOL jokin dont care if im last but i'm about to hop in bed in 15 mins and use my phone for posting (shudders) ahh well it has spell check on it :P
Lol, I wish I had a big-brother like that; I just got a bunch of little siblings xD. 5 to be exact... although my two brothers don't live with us; they live with my biological father's ex-wife. ... man, when I think about it, it sort of gives me a migraine xD.
... I would give you guys the much more in-depth explanation as to my family's complex situation; but I have a feeling it's not something you wanna hear xD
you mean in your character's backstory or irl?

04/11/2012 07:33 PMPosted by Sarinda
I made Sarinda so simple, she has no siblings, and only bad memories are the natural deaths of her parents and certain memories from wars shes been in
same with vyn. he had a family and kids until they all got slaughtered by the Scourge, now he can't remember a thing about his previous life aside from that he was a Paladin.
I'm watchin' Fullmetal Alchemist, no rush here, but a post soon would still be awesome.

Then again, I don't wish to rush anything :P
04/11/2012 07:46 PMPosted by Vynathlon
you mean in your character's backstory or irl?

IRL. lol. All my siblings and I have the same first letter in my name. ... Oh, and for whoever was trying to guess my name earlier, I did actually post it the same time I guessed Lia's... erm, Jesse's name correctly, lol.
04/11/2012 07:47 PMPosted by Liå
I'm watchin' Fullmetal Alchemist, no rush here, but a post soon would still be awesome.

Fullmetal Alchemist is tha ba-ba-bomb. Don't keep up with it, but I used to watch the odd episode during my Narutard phase in life xD ... Oh... grade 8, lol.
Edit: I feel strangely hyper tonight =/
...I just realized how many times ive quoted Tv shows and songs... "real love is not forgotten" is from 'the pocket ' by andy grammer for example...but theres plenty more where that came from...
If i wanted to i could quote a lot of lines from country songs, maybe shake it for me girl hehe (sarcasm) :P
04/11/2012 07:52 PMPosted by Götchà
...I just realized how many times ive quoted Tv shows and songs... "real love is not forgotten" is from 'the pocket ' by andy grammer for example...but theres plenty more where that came from...

I'm pretty certain I partly-quoted the song I've been listening to all day (and it's still stuck in my head >.<) -- "I Won't Give Up-Jason Mraz"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYqcpTYQ8I4

I'm a romantic, what can I say /sighs/ lol.

Speaking of which, Jio seems very friendly >.> (not hinting, just having a realization) xD.