[H] Heroic Madness/Ragnaros for sale!

Hyjal
Heroic Madness of deathwing + Reins of the Lifebinder. With option to purchase 416 weapons.
Heroic Ragnaros + Reins of the Pureblood Firehawk.

Both mounts will turn into 1% drop rates in MOP, just like mimiron head and invincible. Get them while they are still 100% drop rates!!

Add me in game or realid (bkjessler@gmail.com) for more details or questions.
Nice!
Thought I would share my experience with everyone. Skeleton Crew is top notch if this is something you are looking for. Very professional and communicate very well with you during the run. Heck, they didn't even laugh at me as I pulled 35k dps on Heroic Deathwing...sad I know, I blame Bill Gates...without being slammed back to desktop every 10 seconds I could've easily pulled 36k.

Thanks to everyone at SC...you guys and gals are awesome. Happy hunting in MoP.
♥ Clawdius
gimme the free run!!! it's naya btw
One spot open today! Following 2-3 weeks booked! HMU for wait list
Hey if there is a waiting list, I am interested. Looking to try for the Heroic Gurthalak.
Postponing Madness kill until Monday to try and find a buyer for this week, following 3 weeks booked!

Preferably looking for a mount buyer, but will also consider a title only sale, with option to purchase the weapons of course.
How about an option to purchase the mount only without the title or weapons? :P
TROLL
Heroic Madness of deathwing + Reins of the Lifebinder. With option to purchase 416 weapons.
Heroic Ragnaros + Reins of the Pureblood Firehawk.

Both mounts will turn into 1% drop rates in MOP, just like mimiron head and invincible. Get them while they are still 100% drop rates!!

Add me in game or realid (bkjessler@gmail.com) for more details or questions.
How much is this?
Contact info - Spikafer@hotmail.com.
I would also be interested in your pricing.
Very interested in both runs. Currently 8/8 25m H DS on my current main. Have only normal experience in Firelands.

Please PM me in game with a price and time. Thanks!