Healing Breaks BGs

Battlegrounds
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 Next
04/16/2012 06:55 AMPosted by Byebyebirdie
but healing is in fact broken.

i know, especallly that totlly op healing rouge ability "recuperate" i meen rally they literlly dont lose any helth when they have that up!!!
04/16/2012 08:51 AMPosted by Xenshi
... so is that a no on cupcakes?
OK so this morning we have muffins, 3 kinds, blueberry, banana nut, and chocolate chip. Still no cupcakes =(
I know all the main spec healers on these boards like to feign ignorance when it comes to healing power but healing is in fact broken.

With the burst currently available, it only becomes an issue when you have healers healing other healers.

Other than possibly taking out 'crit' heals i don't see what could be done that wouldn't entirely cripple healers.

With that said, they really need to balance the numbers of heals they place you against in BG's. If healers aren't going to be solo-able, then they need to match make them in the que.

Maybe you should gem less stamina, learn to CC and coordinate with others? Can't say it enough, Blizzard can nerf classes all day long but they can't fix your stupid.
I could care less about anything. I have the most health, resilience, and armor of everyone in the game so usually healers are like "HEAL DAT WAROR!!!!!1111". Suits me just fine.
04/16/2012 11:05 AMPosted by Durpycat
but healing is in fact broken.

i know, especallly that totlly op healing rouge ability "recuperate" i meen rally they literlly dont lose any helth when they have that up!!!

Even though that is a non-sequitor, I agree. Now fix healing... Since people have trouble keeping on task, the thread as it is is about healers (hint: not rogues) If you'd like, I'm sure there are a few threads about rogues you could freely post, on topic, about.
I know all the main spec healers on these boards like to feign ignorance when it comes to healing power but healing is in fact broken.

With the burst currently available, it only becomes an issue when you have healers healing other healers.

Other than possibly taking out 'crit' heals i don't see what could be done that wouldn't entirely cripple healers.

With that said, they really need to balance the numbers of heals they place you against in BG's. If healers aren't going to be solo-able, then they need to match make them in the que.

Maybe you should gem less stamina, learn to CC and coordinate with others? Can't say it enough, Blizzard can nerf classes all day long but they can't fix your stupid.

try again
This badly geared resto druid and a well geared holy paladin held the farm with the aid of a hunter and mage against eight Horde last night.

No one tried to peel any of the DPS off of the paladin, I was simply healing him as he was healing himself. No one on our side died.

I think healers might have a smidge too much survivability.

try again

Hmm, L2Play? L2spec? L2gemsomethingother than stamina? Hows that? You went for survival in your build and and gearing choices and you wonder why you can't solo a healer?

You remind me of another person who gemmed stamina or 700 spell pen and wondered why they were under whelmed by the results. (at first I thought 700 spell pen guy was a myth like the big foot or lochness monster but it exists, I saw this mage in game.) Do you people even stop for a moment to consider that seriously the problem may very well be with you ?

I can keep trying all day til you get the point or you can sit there in your ignorance and assume its everyone elses fault. How we gonna play this?
04/14/2012 06:04 PMPosted by Munich
Random BGs.. srsly how much co-ordination do you see in them.. healers win randoms every time..you know it.

No, its the player behind the toon that wins BGS. Its about team coordination and communication. I have been on teams where I am the only healer and we win. Why, I get peels and we work together.

I have been on teams where we had 4 even 5 healers and we lost. Why, no communication, the other healers didn't know their class well enough, and the other team not only had good DPS but they communicated and stuck with the objective (its called timing and using your CCs properly)

I have healed for over 8 million and still lost cause my teammates wanted to fight in mid or their dps couldn't kill anything......

And for all those of you who think healing is so easy....try rolling one...it is often a very frustrating and unappreciative job.
All your blueberry muffin r belong to me.
This badly geared resto druid and a well geared holy paladin held the farm with the aid of a hunter and mage against eight Horde last night.

No one tried to peel any of the DPS off of the paladin, I was simply healing him as he was healing himself. No one on our side died.

I think healers might have a smidge too much survivability.

I would agree with you on healers having better survivability, but as a healer I can't kill anything 1v1 so it balances everything out IMO. A healer without a DPS is useless......
If you take away our slight edge in survivability then no one would roll a healer. Remember all we can really do is heal....
You've never played a disc priest! On mine, I often get 1-3 kills a BG :3.

Reflective shield, penance. The tricks of the trade!
04/16/2012 01:20 PMPosted by Anastaszia

Umm, no, no blueberry muffins for you, you stole the cupcakes!
04/16/2012 01:40 PMPosted by Zrod

Yeah, right. Unless you plan on sharing the muffins with me, then they all belong r to me.
04/16/2012 12:09 PMPosted by Byebyebirdie
Since people have trouble keeping on task, the thread as it is is about healers

no
the title says "Healing Breaks BGs"
not "Healers Break BGs"
recuperate is a healing ability
04/16/2012 01:43 PMPosted by Anastaszia

Yeah, right. Unless you plan on sharing the muffins with me, then they all belong r to me.

You didn't share the cupcakes<eats ALL the blueberry muffins>

pie is superior

Oh. Oh you're bad.

Oh. Oh you're bad.

Oh, you don't know the half of it;)