Add-ons...

Warlock
Pretty simple what should i be getting and where from. Im sure this has been asked 10,000 times so if you could link me to the thread or what have you would be appreciated
Maybe I run more then I should, be heres my list as far as addons go (optional stuff won't be listed)

Button Timers, Spartan UI (bartender 4 is built into it) Deadly Boss Mods, Dr. damage, Omen, Omni CC, Skada, X-perl and a plug-in of titan panel called "warlock tips" which basically just gives you an idea how to reforge/gem at all gear levels for each of our specs.
power auras can also work wonders for warning you about your cooldowns
ElvUI is pretty cool and easy to set up.
I think bartender is the single most important add on to get
04/15/2012 06:17 PMPosted by Gophear

How is it important?
04/15/2012 06:38 PMPosted by Conradical
How is it important?
to make your bars pretty... or something like that.
The only addon i run with is recount, don't need anything else.
04/15/2012 06:38 PMPosted by Conradical

How is it important?

Key bindings mainly and so I can have everything I need available to me
04/15/2012 08:49 PMPosted by Gophear

How is it important?

Key bindings mainly and so I can have everything I need available to me

Bartender isn't required to keybind - you can also have everything you need on Blizzard's standard action bars.
I found it much easier to use than Blizzards standard keybinding. Any particular reason why you're singling my opinion out rather than anyone elses?
ForteXorcist is pretty good for a warlock, comes with some nice utilities.

As well as Warlock Reminder, tracks a lot of your buffs that are -required- to preform at your best.
http://www.methodwow.com/board/showthread.php?9938-Sparkuggz-UI
Has sparkuggz ui for all 3 specs in one package and i love it
04/15/2012 10:12 PMPosted by Gophear
I found it much easier to use than Blizzards standard keybinding. Any particular reason why you're singling my opinion out rather than anyone elses?

I was just curious as to why someone would think that a purely cosmetic addon would be the "most important". I'm not meaning to single you out.
ElvUI, Power Auras, Tidy Plates, Recount, Deadly Boss Mods
curse.com and just dl the top used 10 or so... cant miss.

literally all u need.
04/16/2012 12:29 AMPosted by Conradical

I was just curious as to why someone would think that a purely cosmetic addon would be the "most important". I'm not meaning to single you out.

I actually use many of the added bars, on my screen currently, I have 6 bars, 2 on the side are unbound for out of combat stuff, but 4 bars are on screen with key binds. From memory blizzard let you use many bars but you have to scroll up to them. I hardly use any of the cosmetic reasons with bartender.I have 1 through = bound with ctrl, shift and alt and each of those buttons find a use in pvp.