A guild for those with social anxiety

Guild Recruitment
Prev 1 7 8 9
I don't think I would describe myself as being socially anxious, but I've always felt a little uncomfortable in guild. I've tried big guilds where nobody knows each other, or small guilds with RL bonds that are impenetrable to other players. I have no real life friends who play wow, so my game time always decreases more and more.

My current "guild" is comprised of entirely my alts, I even made a second account just to make invites. I already have 10 alts, and I couldn't consider abandoning or deleting any of them, so transferring is out of the question. If I changed serves i would have to start over with a level one.

Is there any guild like this on Moon Guard-A?
I don't think I would describe myself as being socially anxious, but I've always felt a little uncomfortable in guild. I've tried big guilds where nobody knows each other, or small guilds with RL bonds that are impenetrable to other players. I have no real life friends who play wow, so my game time always decreases more and more.

My current "guild" is comprised of entirely my alts, I even made a second account just to make invites. I already have 10 alts, and I couldn't consider abandoning or deleting any of them, so transferring is out of the question. If I changed serves i would have to start over with a level one.

Is there any guild like this on Moon Guard-A?

I don't believe so. Sorry! :(
I really respect you for what your doing i suffer from social anxiety and really have respect for the large post you made on the 4th. its on the the top blue post section of mmo-champion btw.
so good job most people dont even think about what effects things like social anxiety can have even in a video game.
im interested. i checked out the website but they arent accepting apps right now. ive bookmarked it and will check back from time to time.
Why wouldn't they be accepting new invites? O_o
I'm definitely interested in applying whenever apps are open again.
Love to roll a new character for this. If the Guild Master is still active I'd love to be considered. Hope applications reopen soon.
I've been trolling these forums looking for recruits and I came across this. I am very impressed with anyone who would set up an environment like this for people. I suffer from some pretty extreme social anxieties and yes, shockingly to some people, they roll over into the game. If this isn't up and running I would love to help out any way I can to get it that way.