Blizz stop failing

General Discussion
1 2 3 9 Next
I have lost several items in the last month to som1 needing stuff for there os or so i cant have Yal make way more than plenty of money to develop a talent sensor or somthing (Ex . Enhanc shammy needs on my mages staff or dagger it dont give them the loot bonus ) but they still winn LOL and just laugh that they get gear that easily for os
Currently yes, the loot roll function does not check spec.

But that will be addressed in MoP.
k
Get into a guild that does Normal DS, and who has fair loot rules.
Your tears feed them, stop qqing bout it youll get the gear when you get it.
Loot isn't yours until you win it. Everyone else killed the same boss you did and are entitled to the same loot as you are so long as they are able to use it. Find a guild that will accept you into raids, heck, you can easily pug it now.

Etc, etc...
I would keep up on the mop news fyi and your right making a talent checking system isn't probably hard in it'self. It's it being accurate fair and not slow down other systems overall that is the nearly impossible part.
Oh man. We have just the solution for you! You're not going to want to miss a word of this: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/4736886
04/13/2012 05:53 PMPosted by Cølgrevance
Loot isn't yours until you win it.
04/13/2012 05:50 PMPosted by Krônos
I have lost several items in the last month to som1 needing stuff for there os

i have a hard time believing you were the second highest roll every time.
Zahrym answered this? Haha you're on a roll today, man!
04/13/2012 05:55 PMPosted by Zarhym
Oh man. We have just the solution for you! You're not going to want to miss a word of this:

I love how sarcastic this seems yet it gets the point across.
04/13/2012 05:58 PMPosted by Cølgrevance
Oh man. We have just the solution for you! You're not going to want to miss a word of this:

I love how sarcastic this seems yet it gets the point across.

That's how Zarhym always posts :P It's his way.
We are still currently paying for the game. It is nothing till it is ingame. I'm sick of wait for MoP when MoP is like half a year away, if not, longer. Cataclysm can be made so much better IF YOU ACTUALLY WORKED ON IT.
Oh, snap! Not five minutes went by since this complaint was registered and THEY'RE ALREADY WORKING ON A SOLUTION.

Propers to Blizz.
04/13/2012 05:59 PMPosted by Rahqwas
We are still currently paying for the game. It is nothing till it is ingame. I'm sick of wait for MoP when MoP is like half a year away, if not, longer. Cataclysm can be made so much better IF YOU ACTUALLY WORKED ON IT.
Not really.
04/13/2012 05:59 PMPosted by Rahqwas

I can't tell if you're being serious or not.