(h) Priest LF guild

Guild Recruitment
A little bit about me:
Started in FL on my warrior, where our guild got to 5/7HM.
Once DS came out our guild broke up, and I stopped raiding on my warrior.
Made a priest to mess around on, and I joined a guild.
Actually grew quite fond of my priest and enjoyed raiding very much.
We never got passed boat (3-4 elites up every time) until we started 2 healing boat pre-nerf which wasn't too bad ~22k hps each)
Finally had enough after wiping for 7 weeks and still wiping against mechanics on H yor.

Never really got any "die-hard" raiding exp since our raids were 1 day a week. (by the end we actually did 2 days)

I’m fine with pretty much any raid times, and don’t even mind joining an alt group as long we keep progressing together through H DS.

Exp was as holy 95% of the time, 2,5% disc and 2,5% shadow
Shadow set and exp isn’t great by any means (395ish)
Have heal logs from the last 2-3 months if anyone wants them

All of the offers are very nice but here is my issue:
Starting will be a trial period, no questions asked,
BUT starting out with 4 fights I have pretty much 0 exp in will make it an EXTREMELY rough trial lol.
^
^
We could use an experienced priest like you. Here is a little bit about us. Please add me to RealId if you are interested in talking. Thanks :)

Team Elite of Galakrond is looking to recruit a priest for a core raid spot. We are a guild very dedicated to raiding and want players with the same mindset. Currently 6/8h DragonSoul.Current needs:
Priest (100% attendance or very close to it)

We take raiding seriously but also have a laid back environment where we don't try to put people down or insult them. We believe strongly in working together to succeed

Raid Schedule:

Tues, Thur, Friday @ 830pm PST

Contact Strixx, Alarris, Phrosen, Lysergia, or Lilnazty in game if you are interested. Thanks

RealId:thripper10@excite.com

http://teamelite.guildlaunch.com/
Hey there! I would love to hear from you over at Choice on Skywall! I think you would be awesome in our core healing group!

Short and Sweet version:

Choice is a 25m Alliance raiding guild on Skywall (A Medium PST server.) We raid Monday, Wednesday and Thursday from 6pm-9pm PST. We are currently 5/8 HM in Dragon soul with 5/7 HM in progression during tier 12, and 5/13 HM's in Tier 11 Content.

Long and Detailed version:

Choice is a semi-hardcore raiding guild founded two years ago by a group of friends interested in high level content in World of Warcraft. We have a number of players who participate in PvP, and a great collection of “Friends and Family” members who play casually and enjoy the social aspects of life in a guild , but 25-person end-game raiding is our focus.

Progression:

Choice started officially raiding Cataclysm content on January 12th, 2011 All kills are on 25 man.

Morchok - Dead on HM
Warlord Zon'ozz - Dead on HM
Yor'sahj the Unsleeping - Dead on HM
Hagara the Stormbinder - Dead on HM
Ultraxion - Dead on HM
Warmaster Blackhorn - Dead
Spine of Deathwing - Dead
Madness of Deathwing - Dead

Tier 12:
5/7 HM's down.

Tier 11:
BWD: 4/6 HM's
BoT: 1/5 HM's
ToFW: 2/2 Normal

What we expect out of you:

- Ability to use Ventrillo and a working mic for quick communications when necessary

- Players to keep their main toons in top shape for our level of progression with appropriate specs, mods, gems, profession perks, enchants, consumables, etc, including a thorough knowledge of their class.

- A friendly mature attitude, we expect everyone who is in Choice to display a positive raiding and guild environment for everyone else, please, don't bring your drama here, for we will not tolerate it.

- Be on time, and be prepared to raid.

- Most of all, be able to have fun! This is a game first and foremost, and should be treated as such!

Recruitment:

While we will always look at any exceptional applicants, we are currently actively recruiting the following;

DPS
1 Balance Druid
1 Elemental Shaman
1 Mage
1 Shadowpriest

Healers
1 Resto Druid
1 Healing Priest

Loot System:

We currently use EPGP Lootmaster to distribute loot which is tracked through the EPGP addon. EP is awarded for time spent raiding, boss kills, and any time spent on standby for the nights when there are not enough slots available in the run.

A little bit about us:

We are casual in terms of the hours we play, but not in how we approach raiding. We work as a team, and every raider is expected to contribute to the group’s success.

We’re selective in extending invitations, and we continue to evaluate players throughout their time in the guild. We expect all of our raiders to perform at a high level, and when members fail to meet expectations, our officers will meet with them individually to discuss strategies for improvement.

Most of our officers and long-term members are adults in their late 20s to early 40s and understand the need to treat members with respect and dignity. We don’t, however, allow consistent under-performers to hold back the entire group.

We strive to keep the atmosphere in our raids professional and focused, yet relaxed. We enjoy some friendly banter between players, but we try to keep it within reason so as to make the most of our time together. Since we don’t raid longer, we have to raid smarter.

If you have questions, or would like to know more, feel free to check us out at www.choiceguild.com or contact Fugara, Årmistice, Aidangrace, Beezlebubba, Zarethorne, Nassi, Zabanya or Doom in game and we will be more then happy to answer any concerns or comments you may have.
All of the offers are very nice but here is my issue:
Starting will be a trial period, no questions asked,
BUT starting out with 4 fights I have pretty much 0 exp in will make it an EXTREMELY rough trial lol.
Hi There! We are currently looking for skilled healer to fill out our 25 man roster! I am the healing officer and I promise to be gentle... if you're into that.

Our guild, Mostly Harmless, has been a 25 man raiding guild for over 5years now and we are still going strong into MoP.

Raid Nights: Tues/Thurs/Sun 7:30-11pm EST

Please contact me through RealID if you are interested in learning more!

RealID: juniormint33@gmail.com
We would like to speak with you regarding a full time core spot with Dark Empire!

Server: US-Stormreaver - High pop
Faction: Horde
Raid Group: 10 Man now in Beta
Current Progression: 8/8 DS 10 man+ 2/8HM few of us with 8/8HM
Normal Raid Schedule: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 7-11PM CST (8-12AM EST).
Our Website: www.darkempireguild.com
Please Contact: xmaster_64@hotmail.com

Raiding:
Our current raiding schedule is Monday through Friday from 7PM CST to 11PM CST . When new raiding content is available on the PTR, all raiders and recruits are expected to attend as many bosses as possible. When a new instance is released, you can expect near non-stop raiding for as long as it is necessary. Once content is being farmed, our raiding schedule will be relaxed significantly.

You must be prepared to commit to near 100% attendance, Reliable and on-time attendance is important for all raiders. Although we of course are willing to work around planned absences for things like vacations and prior commitments. A positive attitude, responsibility, and the ability to handle one's self, as an adult in game are required, We are looking for people with a genuine interest in conquering content and also expect you to be geared enough to begin raiding immediately. You must have Vent w/mic

We are looking for players to fill our ranks such as Officers and Raid leader you must have 8/8HM+ experience for RL spot.
I am the GM/Raid leader of Candy Van Gaming, Bleeding Hollow Alliance side EST PvP server. We would be interested in speaking with you about a spot in our core raiding group.

Tuesday - Thursday, 7:30pm est to 11:30pm est with optional alt raids on the weekends and optional clean up days on Sunday and Monday if needed for progression.

We were a prior top 100 guild that left for SWToR and are now back to wow full time. Previously we had some of the top world parses on world of logs in our guild and our core have stuck together for years now.

http://candyvangaming.enjin.com/

We look forward to hearing from you.
You can find Candyazz, ironjive, jelliebeane, or ask for any other officer on server or add me to realid.
realid: inst98@gmail.com
realID: thisara.pinto@gmail.com
8/8hm core 10man. Tues->Thurs 7-11PM Central.
Add me so we can have a chat! :)
Can't get experience without having the chance to see the fights. :) Come kill Madness with us.

We were formed in October of 2010 and have steadily been a top 200ish since our inception starting with a US 208th Light of Dawn.

We run a light roster (28-30) so being able to maintain 90% attendance rate is paramount to both the guild's and your own success as part of the team. We have very limited spots available as the core of the roster has been growing and has been very steady since the tail end of last tier. We are really looking to make a strong push to crack the top 100 US Madness kills. We are a social guild and most people really do like each other, outside of raid times you can find League of Legends games, Dota2, SC2, BF3, as well as alt stuff, old raids, and pvp stuff so there is something for all. This is not a guild where 90% of the raiders are only online or in mumble for raids, it is a pretty active guild.

25man Horde progression: 7/8 HM T13
Sunday-Wednesday 8:30-12:00 EST
www.blessthemartyrguild.com

Bless the Martyr in the News
http://wow.joystiq.com/2011/06/30/wow-moviewatch-bless-the-martyr-blackwing-descent/
http://officerchat.org/2011/09/30/interview-with-a-guild-bless-the-martyr/#more-725

Contact Information
GM and Raid Leader: B_widner@hotmail.com
Pathosis (recruitment lead): anonpferd@gmail.com
Email (fast communication during the day tied to GM's phone): Blessthemartyrguild@gmail.com
Or you can text 773-915-3643
<Square One> is a Level 25 raiding guild with members that have raided since vanilla. We are currently looking to expand into a 25man. We are recruiting all classes. However, we are in need of Holy Priest,Holy Pally, Boomkin or Resto Druid,Resto Shaman, and Warlock. We are also looking into absorbing a raid team. Below is a list of our raid times, and the type of candidates we are looking for. If interested please join us on http://squareone.guildlaunch.com and fill out an application. Thank you!

Server: Shadowsong (West Coast, PvE, PST Server)
Guild Name: Square One

Raiding Schedule:
Weekend Raid Team:
Fri 6:30PM – 10:30PM PST
Sat 6:30PM – 10:30PM PST
OR
Fri 9:30PM – 1:30AM EST
Sat 9:30PM – 1:30AM EST

Weekday Raid Team:
Thur 6:30PM – 9:30AM PST
Sun 6:30PM – 9:30AM PST
OR
Thur 9:30PM – 12:30AM EST
Sun 9:30PM – 12:30AM EST

Faction: Horde
Progress: DS 8/8N
What our Guild can offer:

* A relaxed, fun and PROGRESSION raiding environment
* Adult, mature players to interact with
* A great sense of community and belonging
* Ventrilo

Ideal Candidates:

* Are mature, over 16 years
* Possess a working microphone and are not afraid to use it
* Must have ventrio
* Possess a stable internet connection and a raid capable computer that will not explode
* Skilled Player – Skilled in the class that you play and keep up to date on class mechanics.
* Excellent Attitude – No negativity. A positive personality that synchronizes with the rest of the guild is an asset
Hi,

I'm from Dragonflight on Frostmane. We're a 25 man guild that raids Mon, Weds, Thurs 8-11 CST. We are willing to help you learn the fights and gear you up if you're serious about raiding. my realid is hedb4325@gmail.com if you want to talk further, or you can check out our website at dragonflight.wowstead.com

I look forward to hearing from you :)
We're currently recruiting for our 25man Heroic DS progression, with that in mind we've also opened recruitment for MoP preparations.

We are 6/8 heroic, have just started working on Heroic Spine and have seen plate 3.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3430803687
^ here is my recruitment topic, check it out for more detailed information.

We raid Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 8:45pm-12 EST
Read your edit, your lack of experience is not an issue, we are willing to teach the fights and help you learn to do them the way that we do, if you in return are willing

The Last Hope is a horde guild on Thrall (PVE, EST) that raids late night weekends. We are currently rebuilding our rosters and hoping to return to a 25 man raiding guild come Mists. We are also currently running 2 10 mans every week

Weekend Raid Group Progression:

6/7 Hard Modes in Firelands
8/8 Dragon Soul 25 man
4/8H Dragon Soul 10 man (2 groups)

Raid Times:
Fridays - 10/25 man Raid night 11pm -3AM EST
Saturdays - 10/25 man Raid night 11pm -3AM EST

Now recruiting for a Thursday night group at 9:30pm-1am

The Last Hope loot is done by council, and will be distributed evenly among those who we feel are doing their best job with what they have and who deserves it the most. Our objective is to get people evenly geared that are dedicated to raiding and thus progressing the guild as a whole.

http://lasthopethrall.guildportal.com/

If you have any questions please contact me on my real id at summa517@gmail.com
Add my real ID, or shoot me an email... I may have in interesting set up for you :)

Kaldria@cableone.net