Legendary Mage 403 Ilvl 7/8H LF Guild

Guild Recruitment
Just seeing what is available at the moment.

LF 10 or 25
Trying to stay Horde.
Would like raid days to be Tues-Thurs but can move around.
Raid times have to be between 7pm and 1am est.

Would prefer a guild 7/8 or 8/8H.

Anything about me you can find yourself if you good enough to know where to look.

Leave it here or mail me in game.
Short ...

Simple ...

&

To the point ...

Come JOIN US FOR MoP and BEYOND ! ! !

<Duality> is now recruiting for our 25man raids. The guild was 7/7H last tier and finished this tier off 8/8H 25m at US 56th.

We only raid 3 nights a week.

We raid Wed. Thurs. and Mondays from 7:30pm (est) - 11:30pm (est).

We are on Zul'jin Horde, a PvE server that runs on EST time zone with a horde to alliance ratio of 1 to 0.96 on the Chicago Data-server.http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/142619/
This is a link to our logs on World of Logs. Please take a look to make sure you fit in well with our current members before contacting me.

If interested, or if you have questions, please contact:
Main: Nostradamuz @ Zul'jin
Real Id: wowemail0307@gmail.com

Main: Natura @ Zul'jin
Real Id: beowoulf55@gmail.com

Main: Hightìmes (alt+0236) @ Zul'jin
Real Id: justingillo@gmail.com
or Apply at our website:
http://duality-guild.enjin.com/
Blood Sweat & Tiers ( 6/8HM ) is an first year 25 man guild that was built by veteran progression raiders who were unhappy with what they were giving up in terms of guild culture in order to down content. We all believed that a guild could be progressive and STILL maintain a professional, mature teamwork oriented atmosphere. The officers and most of the guild are older, working professionals who want to have a focused raid environment coupled with a rich guild environment, all in a three day, nine hour raid week.

Blood Sweat & Tiers is a guild for experienced raiders committed to achieving a rank of US20 in 25 man raiding. Most importantly, our goal is to down all content in a Tier while it is relevant, including the Meta Achievement, we are looking people who feel just as strongly that missing those goals is NOT an option.. Blood Sweat and Tiers has all the prerequisites of a stable, long lasting guild:

* A track record of progression
* An energetic, committed, unified and experienced leadership team
* A clearly articulated vision for the guild
* A commitment to recruiting standards to support that vision
* A balanced approach to achieving short term goals without sacrificing the long term

What we are looking for:

* Accountability - We are looking for team players who admit their faults, and fix them.
* Experience - We want to know you have the stamina for progression
* Dedication - we are looking for 90+ percent attendance raiders looking for a new long-term home
* Situational Awareness - can you do your job without standing in the < insert flame, slime, etc here >, repeated "DERPS" build resentment
* Reliability - good gaming system, good internet connection, etc
* Focus - Our raid schedule is 3 nights a week, yet we expect to clear all content
* Forum Participation - This where we discuss strats, not while we are sitting in front of the boss.
* Teamwork - We commit to each person that we will build a team that they will be proud to raid with, and feel assured they are all giving 110% to reach our goals..

In return we offer:

* Adult raiding - Our average raider is over 30, there is no yelling, no berating, there ispositive reinforcement, long term strategic vision, and accountability without drama.
* Experience - Officers have experience leading guilds and raids since early BC, and have been playing since release.
* No Bench - We do not recruit a bench, we have a roster size goal of 29
* Consumebales - Flasks, feasts, enchants and guild repairs for all raiders in good standing
* Loot - We are using a EPGP with high decay which discourages hording and encourages rapid improvement to the benefit of the raid team without officer intervention.
* Transparency - guild management is open about all guild business, guild membership is in charge of various aspects of guild maintenance.

Our Raid Schedule:

* Thursday, 6:00pm - 9:00pm PST
* Sunday, 6:00pm - 9:00pm PST
* Monday, 6:00pm - 9:00pm PST

All times are server/pacific time, although the server is physically in Chicago for lower pings country wide

Please contact us at http://BloodSweatandTiers.com

You can contact us also via email or RealID at BSaTrecruiter@gmail.com

We look forward to meeting you
well most things dont line up but we're looking for a full-time mage. Info below.

TL;DR: Colossus 25man Alliance guild on med-pop PvE realm. CST Timezone. 13 raidhours/week ending before 12am EST or 11pm CST or 10pm MST or 9pm PST.

<Colossus>
server: Greymane, PVE, Central Time Zone. 13 raidhours/week.
raid nights:

Wednesday 8pm-11pm CST
Thursday 8pm-11pm CST
Sunday 7pm-11pm
Monday 8pm-11pm

Current 25man Cataclysm Progression

t13 - 8/8 normal 6/8 heroic.

http://www.colossalguild.net

Extended version:

Greetings! If you are looking to experiencing deep endgame content in Cataclysm, Colossus may be the guild for you! We are currently N 8/8 and H 6/8 in Tier 13.

Above all, we expect applicants to be mature, available for AT LEAST 75% of raid nights and to be excellent at their class. For tanks, we would ask that you be available for the bulk of raids (90%). ----- ABOUT US -----
Guild is together since early Tier 4 under mostly same leadership. Accomplihed 4/6 sunwell pre-nrf, 6/6 pre-wolk, Bane in WolK and both meta drakes in ICC within relevant time.

We raid for up to 13 hours a week on current content. In order to keep up with current content we demand a lot of our raiding members, we expect members to be online and ready to go 15min before raid start and for you to pay attention and learn from mistakes and not make the same mistakes twice. What differentiates us from other guilds is that we strive to be efficient at clearing content to maximize the time we can spend on 'Hard Modes' and new bosses per week.

We plan to be actively working on hard modes as soon as normals are cleared. If this isn't your goal, Colossus is probably not the place for you. If it is, and you know your stuff, come and fill out an app at the site. ----- WHAT WE LOOK FOR -----

We would like players to have at least item-level 360, but to have knowledge of all fights in current content. In addition to attendance, knowledge of class, and personality, during our trial period we watch for:

1) Do you die stupidly (why is this fire under my feet...ouch it burns)?
2) Do you follow instructions (did they say I shouldn't stand in this fire)?
3) Do you keep making the same mistake (hmm...this patch of fire looks familiar)?
4) Are you more worried about gear than the guild's progression (I bet if I had that fist weapon off KT this fire wouldn't burn so bad)?
5) Do you show up for raids (meh, do I really feel like standing in fire tonight)?

----- HOW TO APPLY -----

So you happen to be one of these classes and you're thinking to yourself "hey, my gear is pretty darn good and I don't stand in fires or afk during trash and I could make that schedule almost all the time"…well that's great! Please create a post at http://www.colossalguild.net. Click "Apply" in the recruitment box in the upper left and fill out the application completely. Don't be surprised if your post disappears; we 'move' it into a private section to discuss applications. It may take up to a week to hear a response while we consider your application.

IMPORTANT: Take time to write a good application. The officers are, by and large, business professionals, so not using periods between sentences and abbreviating everything isn't the way to go.

Feel free to ask Raynge, Aninn, Sharadah, Abefroman, Ava, Rock, Spikemage or myself when we aren't raiding if you have any questions. If you do not see one of the above people on feel free to ask a member if they are hiding on an alt somewhere, it is very possible. ALSO IMPORTANT: Stay in touch with us. your forum topic will receive replies and we'd prefer to communicate through forums rather than tracking each-other down through level 1 alts.

Officer REALID (two different people. whichever's online can help you):

rayngex@gmail.com
gates.joshua@gmail.com
<Arathian Knights> has raided as a guild since Vanilla and has been in a top (currently first) server position in WotLK and Cataclysm. We finished T11 with 13/13HM prior to 4.2, and 7/7HM in T12 well before 4.3. We're now 8/8HM in DS with a US rank of 28 (US 7 for 10 man).

Notable achievements include:
Realm First! Death’s Demise
Realm First! Celestial Defender
Realm First! Grand Crusader
Realm First! Fall of the Lich King
Realm First! Al’Akir
Realm First! Ragnaros
Realm First! Deathwing

Our group is currently looking for a few talented individuals to help us farm Dragon Soul. We are looking for people that play the following classes:

Warlock (ability to play all 3 specs is desired, with a focus on Demo)
Elemental Shaman
Shadow Priest
Mage

Due to the nature of ten man content, being able to fill multiple roles and play multiple characters (not necessarily listed), is a GREAT PLUS.

The group raids (PST):
Tuesday 7:30pm - 11:30pm
Wednesday 7:30pm - 11:30pm
Thursday 7:30pm - 11:30pm
Monday 8:30pm - 11:30pm <- This day is sometimes used for progression.

Questions are best asked through PM on the forums or in game. /who Arathian and ask for Kitmajere or Guilt.

http://www.ak10.info/portal.php
btw i tried to contant you in game but you weren't on ... but just add me to real id so we can talk:

wowemail0307@gmail.com
Hello,

NOTE: Applications are not necessary as I hate wasting people's time, just a quick chat in-game or Ventrilo is all that's needed. Me posting here is an indication that we currently have an immediate opening for your class/spec.

About Us
<Guiles Theme Song> is a new 25-man raiding guild currently in the process of transitioning from 10-man after accomplishing 8/8 on heroic in Dragon Soul (amongst other accomplishments in previous tiers), residing on Magtheridon-US Horde (Ruin battlegroup, EST server time). The foundation of the guild is a group of friends with one common goal, to be successful in the competitive raiding scene. We are recruiting players to round up our core roster for Mists of Pandaria.

Progression (10man)
T11-H: Blackwing Descent, Bastion of Twilight, Throne of the Four Winds - 13/13
T12-H: Firelands - 7/7
T13-H: Dragon Soul - 8/8 (2/29/12)

Raid Times
M/T/W/Th - 8:00PM-12:00AM EST

Contacts
Visit our website at: http://guilesthemesong.wowstead.com/
Whisper/mail me in-game at: Teem (real-id timothyjtwu@hotmail.com).

Thank you for reading and we look forward to hearing from you.
If you can raid until 1:30AM EST, we are in need of another mage to finish out the tier and to progress into MoP with us. We will continue to kill Heroic Madness. We will also be doing various achievement and mount runs throughout our raid week. My real-id is fifey157@gmail.com if you have any questions.

Guild: Resurgence (25 Man)

Server: Stonemaul (US-PvP-PST)

Progression:
  • T13 8/8H
  • T12 7/7H
  • T11 12/13H

• Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 7:00PM to 10:30PM PST

Loot: Tiered DKP system

If you are interested, check out our Recruitment page at http://resurgence-stonemaul.wowstead.com/.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact Simony, Pewpew, Peacebringer or Caides in game.

We hope to be raiding with you in the near future.
    The Afflicted of US-Greymane is a US 100s 25m Horde guild created in August of 2005. We've consistently been a top 25m Horde guild on our server, holding realm first kills for many heroic Cataclysm bosses (incliding H Al'Akir, Sinestra and Nef). We're a guild you can rely on to remain a 25m, staying strong and competitive for expansions to come.

We're an officer and a loot council of four that awards loot based upon performance, what's most beneficial to the guild, reliability, best upgrade and number of loots obtained. We expect applicants to enjoy raiding, theorycrafting and excel at all aspects of their class, be of a similar level of progression, adapt to our strategies, handle constructive criticism, communicate clearly in vent, have a stable connection and adhere to our raiding schedule-- Tuesday through Thursday from 7 to 11PM CST.

Current Progression
    8/8 Heroic Dragon Soul
    7/7 Heroic Firelands
    13/13 Heroic BOT/BWD/TOTFW
    Realm First! H: Sinestra

How to Apply
    You can apply by going to our website-- http://www.theafflictedguild.org/
    You will find the application template in the recruitment forum. After your application is submitted and if we like what we see, we will get in contact with you about a vent interview. Once you transfer over, your trial period will begin. Trial periods usually last up to a month if you meet the par, although they can be shorter or longer if you are above or below the par respectively.

Contact
    If you have any questions about the guild or recruitment process, feel free to contact one of the following people in game:
    Sleight (eternalx903@hotmail.com)
    Kilda
    Telepathy
    Vhal
    Hey Jimmy,

We've been raiding 7 years now (formed at release), and are currently 6/8H - 6/7HM P3 in T12 and 9/13 in T11 Heroics. We're looking to add a Mage.

We raid 25 mans Sunday-Wednesday from 7:15-11:00EST. Most of our members are out of school and have jobs, so we offer a more mature, stable, balanced environment. How many other raiders can say they've done everything from Lucifron to Ragnaros (twice) in the same guild?

I'd encourage you to learn a little more about us and let me know if you have any other questions (email at dotdapps@dotd.org, or RealID Thark@dotd.org).

Learn more at www.dotd.org if you're interested or visit -http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3881881018?page=1
    We have an open spot for a weekend mage. Apply here: http://apathy.rancidracing.com

We will be horde April 23rd.
    DATS MEDICINAL is a 10 man raiding guild composed of a group of friends who decided to come back and raid. We've been playing video games together for several years now. Currently we are 8/8 H DS. We are looking for a couple of recruits to finish this expansion up and progress through MoP.

OUR MAIN RAID TIMES ARE:

Wednesday - 9pm to 11:30pm EST
    Thursday - 8:30pm to 11:30pm EST
    Monday - 8:30pm to 11:30pm EST (This day will change to Tuesday mid May).
    (May go later if we are close to a kill)

WE ALSO RUN TWO 5/8 H DS ALT RUNS ON THE FOLLOWING DAYS:

Friday/Sat/Sun

Some prerequisites to applying(if you do not meet the following requirements, don't even bother filling out an application):

* Must be at least 6/8 H DS. (Exceptions can be made).
    * Must have raiding professions(NO HERBALISM, SKINNING, OR MINING).
    * Must be able to handle constructive criticism, and at times, harsh environments.
    * Must have ventrilo(MICROPHONE IS EXTREMELY PREFERRED)
    * Fully enchanted and gemmed. Your cat dying is not the reason you're not exalted with therazane.
    * Capable of leveling to 90 within first week of MoP Release.

Class needs as of 4/15/12:

* 1 HUNTER
    * 1 MAGE or LOCK
    * Exceptional applicants are always welcome to apply.
    Spots are immediate.

datsmedicinal.forumotion.com

ReadlID: ics6@nau.edu
    Hey Jimmy, we are currently 5/8 H which I know is a little under what you are looking for, but I assure you are are capable of 8/8H soon.

We raid tues/thurs and as a guild we have two groups 5/8H and one group 2/8H.

Add my RL ID and we can talk as I have a position available immediately. Brentlee34@gmail.com

unexpectedguests.com is guild website.
    Hey tried to catch you on argent but you weren't around

Add me to realid hayleylawless@gmail.com

http://malefic-malganis.com
    Hey Jimmy. I would love to talk to you more about Overdosed (lvl 25). We are a 10 man guild on Stormreaver (high pop, pvp, CST) with 2 active raid groups, and have been around since 2006. We have excellent leadership and a great guild environment.

We will be losing our beloved mage in MoP to real life. He was the one who found your post for us. This position is for group 1. We are currently 8/8 heroic, and will be hitting MoP with server first progression in mind. I am not sure if you are looking for a serious raiding group or a more casual group. While we only raid 3 days a week, we do take our time very seriously. So if you are looking for a more casual group, this is probably not it. =P
    As with most 10 man groups, we are looking for someone who meshes well with our tight knit group. Maturity, skill, dedication, and the ability to have FUN are our top priorities.

Our raid times are currently 7:30-11:30 CST on Tues and Sun (we cut back to 2 days since all content is on farm. Thurs is usually our third day of raiding). There is a possiblitly that we will go to a 4 day a week schedule with new content, but only while progression is fresh. If this sounds like something that you might be interested in, please add me to real id at LIKA02@aol.com. You are also welcome to log in to Stormreaver and talk with any of our officers.

Hope to talk with you soon. Thanks!

Recruiting officers:
    Katês [GM] - (alt code 0234)
    Darktangent - [ Raid leader]
    Mahky - [Officer]
    Montish - [Mage recruiter]

http://overdosed.guildlaunch.com
    We're currently 6/8 HM after 5 weeks of raiding together but we're looking to improve in the areas that we need to improve on and move forward as a guild and raid group. Most of our raiders have raided or are capable of raiding at an elite level (Top 50 World). We're looking for a strong caster who's capable of joining us as we work towards finishing DS and prepare for being an extremely competitive MoP raid group capable of respectable US ranks and server firsts!

Raiding Schedule
    Tuesday: 7:30 - 10:30 CST
    Wednesday: 7:30 - 10:30 CST

(6:30 - 10:30 MST)
    (5:30 - 9:30 PST)
    (8:30 - 12:30 EST)

Recruitment
  • Any Ranged DPS with 38k+ Sustained DPS on Ultraxion

• Contact Information
    Real-ID & E-mail: neighbour.warcraft@gmail.com

Feel free to contact me at anytime and I'll do my best to get back to you in a timely manner.

Thanks,
    Neighbour
    we are currently getting 2nd plate off on spine add me to real id Bran.grimes@gmail.com look forward to hearing from you

Reqraid.com

Requiem is a 6/8 heroic raiding 25 man guild currently in need of the following.

DPS:

Warlock (high)
    Mage (high)
    Shadow priest (high)
    Ele shaman (open)

Healers:

Resto shaman (high)

We are always looking for exceptional players, so feel free to apply if your class isn't listed above but you feel you are are a cut above the rest.Raids
    Tuesday 6-10 PM Pacific (PST)Wednesday 6-10 PM Pacific (PST)Thursday 6-10 PM Pacific (PST)

Other Info:

2 years under same leadership
    Server: Azuremyst (PvE)
    Faction: Horde
    Loot: EPGP

OUR VALUES

Come prepared
    Be on time
    Be efficient
    Don't waste time
    Don't miss raids
    Know your class/spec
    Move out of fire
    Don't be a jerk

CONTACT US

reqraid.com
    Mad,Git,or Shv on US-Azuremyst
    Hey there Jimmy, I'll cut to the chase;

We're a 25 man guild.
    8/8h DS, and cleared 7/7h FL. We cleared 12/13h in T11, with council attempts.
    We raid 7:30 - 10:30 PST, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.

We're laid back enjoy our time in raid but still get progression done on a simple 10 hr/week schedule. If you're looking for that guild with the perfect balance of fun and progression, we'll enjoy your company! Check out our YouTube recruitment video on our front page too!
    http://resurgence-stonemaul.wowstead.com/

If you're interested, hit us up.
    Me - randy.hira@gmail.com
    Simony - fifey157@gmail.com
    Caides - Binarish@aol.com.