Refined Live Stream and Contests

Area 52
Prev 1 3 4 5 7 Next
Live now!
Cmon viewers 3 bosses left and great 80s music rockin tonight!
true story! :D
05/08/2012 06:00 PMPosted by Gàrman
great 80s music rockin tonight!

Great. As soon as I leave the music comes on.
ya it was a good run with some good music! to top it off i won the TCG loot card :D
Stream will be on Wednesday this week because of the D3 launch tonight at midnight. Almost all of us will be grinding for a long long time in Diablo, i might stream some of that for those who are interested.
I'm interested. ME ME ME ME ME
Streaming tomorrow night at 8pm ds 8/8h
Hay Garman, if you get a chance I would like to talk to you about druid tanking. Wanted to pick your brain about mastery and spike damage. Will check this post again later but hopefully I could catch you online.
05/16/2012 10:56 PMPosted by Epockite
Hay Garman, if you get a chance I would like to talk to you about druid tanking. Wanted to pick your brain about mastery and spike damage. Will check this post again later but hopefully I could catch you online.

Ya np man ive been on diablo alot lately but always have time to talk, just add my battletag garmannj24#1440
sry for the lack of stream this week guys, raid was called for the week so we could all power through diablo 3. I also have a second monitor and webcam on the way so here in the next couple weeks the stream should jump in activity and enjoyment. Thumbs up for not having to tab out to talk to the chat room now <3
Streaming some nightmare d3 barbarian
Were back raiding tonight, 8pm est ds 8/8h
Live in 1 hour
raid just starting to form, will be live soon!
Live now, come relax and enjoy the stream
raid starting
livelivelive
Live again this Tuesday, be sure to donate on the stream for better prizes every week by clicking the "chip in" button. I just added the new widget, see you guys Tuesday.
Live tonight 8pm est on twitch.tv/garmannj24 25 man heroic ds 8/8, donate for prizes in future weeks