Wyrmrest Accord
Prev 1 2 3 4 14 Next
Baaaarnaby! Come play! T.T
04/25/2012 02:20 PMPosted by Vorkhan
Thank you, friend. :)

You're a brave one! I felt bad piling you when we wet for Velen ;c
Paffffffft 2nd page? This wont do!

Back up top with you. *boosts*
Looking forward to more Ulduar 25 today!
\o/
04/25/2012 08:20 PMPosted by Arielen
You're a brave one! I felt bad piling you when we wet for Velen ;c

Brave or foolish? I ran up to fearbomb and oh my, there were so very many of you! I do not mind a little death. I believe some of you got an achievement for killing five players in the enemy cities during that. If we hadn't been there, you may not have gotten your achieve. ;)
Bumping.
Bumping.
Bump. We are accepting applications. :)
Bumping.
Bumping.
I have such love for you lot. I have only watched your RP but the caliber and good ol' fashioned spacegoat coast to coast awesomeness has pleased meh furreh belleh.
Thank you!
Up you go!
You guys hang out mostly in Exodar?
Voragos: A lot of us do! I have Barny hearthed in Darnassus because it's easier on my eyeballs. But a lot of socializing happens in the Exodar. If you want to find us just do a /who command for Kharanei. :)
04/25/2012 08:09 PMPosted by Miiuni
Baaaarnaby! Come play! T.T

~<3
Friendly bump for a group of awesome Draenei!

If I had more free time I would definitely roll a Draenei just for you. Visit Darnassus more often, k neighbours?
Friendly bump for a group of awesome Draenei!

If I had more free time I would definitely roll a Draenei just for you. Visit Darnassus more often, k neighbours?

...but your guards always give me strange looks.

(Of course. :) )
Someday I'll work up the nerve and/or ambition to play with you fine ladies and gents.

Someday.
Someday I'll work up the nerve and/or ambition to play with you fine ladies and gents.

Someday.

Hopefully sooner rather than later, da? C'mon down sometime; we don't bite. :D

Well, most of us don't, as far as I'm aware.