How come Zarhym's posts are so snide sounding

General Discussion
I mean I know that the people he is posting to are ill-informed and immature. But why bother posting to them to begin with?

I log onto the forums and the blue's responses are all at people who haven't even started reading the available info on their problem. Zarhym makes this a little worse because he has an element of sarcasm or something in his writing.

Kinda starts the forum "experience" on the wrong foot since 2/3 of the Blizzard posts on top are Zarhym wailing away at trolls.

I think you should respond to people that are commenting/asking in a legitimate way or treat the posters seriously in your responses.
Text doesn't actually sound like anything.
IDK if somone was being an !@# I'd say they deserve it. Would fix the community right up by showing thta Blizzard don't take $%^-!
I'd imagine he's tired of people being tired of 'wait and see'.
I think you reach a point. I don't blame him. Seems as if the majority of people on these forums are whiny crying babies.
I'd be pretty damn tired if I had to constantly go to a forum that is ALWAYS complaining no matter what the situation is. No matter what, these forums are ALWAYS COMPLAINING.

Zarhym at least handles situations professionally and actually answers the questions and I get a good smile out of seeing the slight sarcasm he has when dealing with the idiots.
How come Zarhym's posts are so snide sounding

Working as intended.
While I do not agree with his handling of that post... I do understand him.

As an alliance, do yourself a favor and pug - by yourself - 20 Warsong Gultches in a row.

...I'm betting by #8 you're going to be a gibbering spiteful bundle of pure nerdrage too. :P
I'd be pretty damn tired if I had to constantly go to a forum that is ALWAYS complaining no matter what the situation is. No matter what, these forums are ALWAYS COMPLAINING.

Zarhym at least handles situations professionally and actually answers the questions and I get a good smile out of seeing the slight sarcasm he has when dealing with the idiots.

These last 2 responses were a little edgy but ok. The last post I've seen out of Zarhym's isn't available to be viewed anymore because Blizz had to delete it when Zarhym straight up trolled a poster and the topic blew up.

His style is barely professional. I know that most of the time the posters he responds to are being ridiculous but then why is anybody legitimizing their posts to begin with by giving them an official response.

Why not pick somebody with a serious question? Other blues get caught up by trolls every once in awhile. Zarhym seems to actually seek them out in an effort to be snarky on the job... at least that's my interpretation of it.

I see a lot of questions on here that I would actually be interested to know about. It's irritating when I know the CM's have been on perusing the forums and they choose the obvious trolls or easiest questions to respond to. It's the easy way out, and Zarhym does it more than the others in my experience.
I think the only reason you all think he is being sarcastic, could be that you come here saying "omg, change this or I'm just going to die!!"

Everything is soooo extreme, drama, drama, drama...

Then Zar comes and says it like it is, doesn't feed your ego's and drama filled posts.. he just calmly tells how it really is.

I think he stopped pooping rainbows and sparkles in Vanilla.
He's just using language that those particular users can understand. It's... a different dialect. It might sound a bit weird to the rest of us.
Remember Tseric.

Zar's getting to that level.

Far, FAR from it it.
To provide feedback on the performance of the community team, forum moderators, or MVPs, please email wowcmfeedback@blizzard.com. Please note that while emails sent to this address will likely not receive a response, each one will be read and handled accordingly.