RIP Griefing

Garona
04/17/2012 04:06 PMPosted by Grafix
You cannot undo what you posted Paintrain, we all saw your scum post riddled with hate filled words and general retardation. Shame on you. RIP Griefz (what I used 2 call him all the time bcause we were frendz)

mmmmm ....... i could be wrong ..... but i'm going to call troll on this one. surely even Nurek knows that when a player deletes his own post it shows as such.

Nice try.
mmmmm ....... i could be wrong ..... but i'm going to call troll on this one. surely even Nurek knows that when a player deletes his own post it shows as such.

Nice try.

Untrax!!! How are you my friend

I remember the good ol days when we played RLS at 1600, we were pros back then!
the best, unbeaten pro's..... except to anyone above 1700ish.

Since Shadoos isn't around lets just blame him, even though he was the best of us back then hah.

Since Shadoos isn't around lets just blame him, even though he was the best of us back then hah.

Hahaha good times good times

Shadoos was soooooooooooooooooo good

Unlike all the sewer rats roaming around these days...
He's the one who taught me how to PvP and how to lock......

ok..... granted that is more evidence to the contrary, just trust me he was legit back then.
I'll remember Griefing as the Troll Hunter that would come plow SW with us in Wotlk from lvl74-80. Was bad enough we had maybe 10people, worse for him not being 80 yet.
04/17/2012 01:56 PMPosted by Grafix
Varedis now holds the title of Greatest Hunter on Garona. Only one can overthrow him now..... teh b0n3

Vare-who-now?

Vare-who-now?

Vare-yourdestroyer-dis
I'm going to miss the days of getting drunk in vent and threatening his and his families lives... R.I.P QTPIE

Vare-who-now?

Vare-yourdestroyer-dis
\
I don't believe you.

Vare-yourdestroyer-dis
\
I don't believe you.

you had a good run
couldn't get any gayer than this thread
04/22/2012 07:37 PMPosted by Lornehil
I don't believe you.

Me either. I think you're lying.
04/24/2012 04:57 PMPosted by Masrinth
I don't believe you.

Your beard is weird.
04/24/2012 06:23 PMPosted by Untrax
Your beard is weird.

Why thank you. The barber told me it looked great, but I appreciate your opinion.
04/24/2012 06:23 PMPosted by Untrax

Your beard is weird.

I'm pretty sure my beard would liquify your brain, it's that powerful.
Griefing will surely be missed.

R.I.P. old friend

IM CALLING BS FOR TWO REASONS, A:HE LEFT NITRO WITH NO ONE TO HEAL AND 2: HES ON REALID SPAMMING ME WITH HATE WHISPERS TO ARENA

Someone get this guy a 416 bow already
Have him buy a Heroic Madness carry

Special Discount for Griefing, we will only charge him 60k for the kill. Then another 50k for the bow. That's pretty dam good, right?!