PW: Your Halo...Pray it won't fade away

Priest
Prev 1 3 4 5 26 Next
Totally agree with Elethia.
I'm glad so many priests are against the 6 second cd on pw shield and the loss of borrowed time. Maybe the devolopers will listen to us.

04/14/2012 01:39 PMPosted by Propedal
This isn't always the case, of course, and there are many people who try to keep it as "real" as possible, but it's very, very difficult to actually get to know a person online.

That's the one point I always made with my canadian. I share everything, good and disgusting. Sometimes to the point where he wishes I didn't :P But being completly honest about yourself is the best part.

And yes an alias brings out the worse in us. People wouldn't troll if there was actual consequences for it. People wouldn't act like asses in wow if there was a consequence for it. The same people wouldn't do half the things they do in game that they do in real life because the consequences are much greater.

Choices and consequences as my dad would say!

04/14/2012 01:39 PMPosted by Propedal
You see a lot less self-editing, and a lot more of the smaller quirks that really flesh out the personality.

The reason for that is only between 7-10% of communication is verbal the rest is body communication. Unless you train youself people unconciously do things wiht their body to express their state of being. Try searching for it next time u talk to someone, or see if u can make them uncomfortable without them even realizing it :P
04/14/2012 01:55 PMPosted by Rapsidy
I'm glad so many priests are against the 6 second cd on pw shield and the loss of borrowed time. Maybe the devolopers will listen to us.

Well I think its ok if they make Spirit Shell into something better. Otherwise, why bother with Mastery as I've said in a few beta threads.

It blows my mind. But what would be the alternative to Disc Mastery? Make it effect Divine Aegis a lot more so that Mastery becomes a good stat for PoH spam? Or are we going to avoid it like the plague?
04/14/2012 01:57 PMPosted by Ashleycakez
Well I think its ok if they make Spirit Shell into something better. Otherwise, why bother with Mastery as I've said in a few beta threads.

I just don't understand what blizzard has given us? Why do I want pw shield ot be a flash heal, I already have flash heal. Why do I want spirit shell to be a Greater Heal, I already have a Greater Heal. I just don't understand. Early Beta you make me sad!

Altho I really wanna try out cascade and halo.
04/14/2012 02:06 PMPosted by Rapsidy
Why do I want pw shield ot be a flash heal, I already have flash heal. Why do I want spirit shell to be a Greater Heal, I already have a Greater Heal. I just don't understand.

Yeah I can't get behind the reasoning myself. Brain hurts. Hopefully it all works out in the end... otherwise errbody gon' be holy.
04/14/2012 02:08 PMPosted by Ashleycakez
Yeah I can't get behind the reasoning myself. Brain hurts. Hopefully it all works out in the end... otherwise errbody gon' be holy

Nothing wrong with that!!!! It's what I'm planning to do right now lol. The thing that really irks me most is that it's always the healers that need to be tuned. Dps just get stronger with gear, tanks survive more with gear. Every spec gets stronger, but healers have to be *balanced* We are not allowed to get to strong all the fights are tuned around the healers, and we are the first to get cut when dps reqs are needed.

I don't mind the responsibility but I do miss the days of gear upgrade means MORE DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPS!!! PEW PEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or maybe that was just playing a hunter.
Spirit Shell (and all other tiny heals of the three-heal model, for that matter) need to be pushed down to a 2 second base cast time with no readjustment for how much they heal/absorb. PW:S needs its CD removed for Disc but needs to be somewhat more mana-restrictive outside of special circumstances like a proc so that it doesn't become the mini cooldown that it is today.

If they insist on keeping the cooldown, they better make it absorb a hell of a lot more, though.
I need a silly looking cloth hat, preferably an xmoggable one. Halp!
Hrm I found one that was a wizard hat one day, but I can't remember the name :/ Or would you prefer a turban? Maybe something shiny and gold?

Duskwoven Turban
Gossamer Headpiece
Wizard of oz loot table, karazhan
04/14/2012 02:57 PMPosted by Arianity
I need a silly looking cloth hat

http://www.etsy.com/listing/95435940/minion-hat-from-despicable-me-with-two
04/14/2012 02:57 PMPosted by Arianity
I need a silly looking cloth hat, preferably an xmoggable one. Halp!

Electromagnetic Gigaflux Reactivator
Darkmist Wizard Hat
Hood of Hidden Flesh
Darkmist! That's the one!
Pretty much every area of the beta I've been in so far has been incredibly visually beautiful. I don't think I can say that about any other expansion or even any other zone. I'm sure part of it is because it's all fresh and new and I'm sure after I've leveled through the zones X number of times I'll be sick of it; but they really just look amazing.
I agree Iap. I took a lot of screenshots of the scenery. It looks so nice!

Maybe I'm just a cynic but I don't believe anyone is completely genuine.

Fixed it for you! Hilarious to see what came of me making fun of Beyonce.

:) I probably am just a cynic cuz your fix is more accurate. In my experience people are, by and large, poopy (censored for the safety of the PW thread). I was just checking out the mmo-champion forums and it only took me about 90 seconds before I wanted to vomit all over myself due to all of the idiocy. I can't believe I used to browse there regularly.