Why Blizzard.

Battlegrounds
Does Isle of Conquest has to be the 1st BG of the day I get every time I queue for random, Why is this garbage in the game still.... I love this game, but this BG makes me what to be malicious and bitter, I hate it so much I just sit there and do nothing, I refuse to play this crap anymore.
If you are not keen on certain BG's, and are not willing to accept the risk for your reward, do not queue randoms. This is in no way a fault on Blizzard's part, as many players do enjoy IoC.
Yeah its a problem with vehicles, and clusterbombs of people, how this is balanced, will never understand.
04/15/2012 11:36 PMPosted by Starbûck
but this BG makes me what to be malicious and bitter

If you take the time to read up on the specifics of IoC (i.e. what all those bases actually do and the different strats that can be played) you'll find that it's a pretty interesting and complex BG.
I have Master of Isle of Conquest, I did this BG in and out, I still hate it with a passion, I want to be able to veto the map from the random bg queue map pool.
First World Problems.
04/16/2012 01:54 AMPosted by Starbûck
I have Master of Isle of Conquest, I did this BG in and out, I still hate it with a passion, I want to be able to veto the map from the random bg queue map pool.

Well there is an easy way and a system to handle that very problem... don't accept when it pops asking you to, wait 5 mins and queue again ,then you avoid it..
04/16/2012 04:51 AMPosted by Elsebethe

Well there is an easy way and a system to handle that very problem... don't accept when it pops asking you to, wait 5 mins and queue again ,then you avoid it..

You cannot know the BG, until you join, leaving is a 30min debuff, try again.
Why would you farm out Master of IoC before Battlemaster, the tabard so isn't worth it =/
I was horde at the time, and that tabard is worth it.

Regardless, on sc2 blizzard has the option to vito maps you dislike, how is this any different.
04/16/2012 06:41 PMPosted by Starbûck
Regardless, on sc2 blizzard has the option to vito maps you dislike, how is this any different.

you get a reward for doing random

that reward is incentive for players to queue for random

those players can be used to fill any battleground, it is a necessity in this game

if you don't want ioc, don't do random

if you want the reward, suck it up
Am I the only one who actually enjoys that bg?
I'd hate to see how some of you people respond to real problems, then. Bad season, no income, ruined crop, lost your job, didn't get the promotion, disease spreading among your livestock, didn't get that bonus, blah blah blah.

Honestly. Cheer up; if you don't like the random, leave and play an alt for 15 mins.

Your statement is moronic, this is a game.

The BG is still trash
04/16/2012 08:45 PMPosted by Strngrdngr

you get a reward for doing random

that reward is incentive for players to queue for random

those players can be used to fill any battleground, it is a necessity in this game

if you don't want ioc, don't do random

if you want the reward, suck it up

Why should I lose extra honor because blizzard hasn't realized not everyone likes IOC
04/17/2012 12:15 AMPosted by Starbûck
Why should I lose extra honor because blizzard hasn't realized not everyone likes IOC

why should you get extra honor for nothing?

lol?

you get the honor for the risk of getting something you don't like or find unfavorable.
04/17/2012 12:15 AMPosted by Starbûck

why should i lose extra money because my employer doesnt realize not everyone wants to do overtime?

same principle
No its not.