[H] <Sanctuarium> recruiting!

Barthilas
whilst i commend your efforts to make a nice friendly elitist free guild, but may i remind you that WoW is a war game. nice people don't get far in war

<When Bored Smash Horde> hereby declares war on <Sanctuarium>

we are going to hunt down ur lowbies and stop them levelling
Thanks for the kind words Saralonde!

You're right, it has been a long time since we PvPed together. Wouldn't mind schooling you again. ;-P
Hey Kila, how goes the DS progression these days?:)
whilst i commend your efforts to make a nice friendly elitist free guild, but may i remind you that WoW is a war game. nice people don't get far in war

<When Bored Smash Horde> hereby declares war on <Sanctuarium>

we are going to hunt down ur lowbies and stop them levelling
Thanks for the kind words Saralonde!

You're right, it has been a long time since we PvPed together. Wouldn't mind schooling you again. ;-P

am i supposed to know who you are?
06/14/2012 02:48 AMPosted by Ashlataar
Hey Kila, how goes the DS progression these days?:)
Very well! Our second group had their first raid on Wednesday and managed to get the first four bosses down without many hiccups which was a great result!

Our first team just cleared all of DS with Heroic Morchok all in one night, so very stoked with how the raiding in the guild is coming along!

We've also got some RBG groups about to start up, and plenty of arena teams going.

Lots of great, active people online every day, the guild's really picking up steam. :)
That's good to hear:) I've seen you guys around a bit lately and after brooding through the barth forums realised you only started from scratch recently! Good luck with heroic progression:)
06/14/2012 07:51 AMPosted by Ashlataar
That's good to hear:) I've seen you guys around a bit lately and after brooding through the barth forums realised you only started from scratch recently! Good luck with heroic progression:)
Thanks a lot for the well wishes!

I just noticed your recruitment post too! Wish you all the best of luck with everything and hope to see you around in game!

@Saralonde, probably not actually haha, but we had some really awesome skirmishes during the leveling process when Cata first released. Plus I like seeing hunters that can kick some !@#. :)
Friendly Bump
Bump.
Level 14! Bump. =]