400,000 Annual Pass Invites Sent

General Discussion
Prev 1 9 10 11 71 Next
Will there be more realms created soon? It's pretty crowded in these US Servers O.o
kinda sucks when sign up in october and not invite to beta while all people signed up within last week are getting in :<

The extra waiting sucks, it's true, but remember that anything involving computers and the internet is prone to have issues from time to time. You probably got caught in the bounce, as Zarhym indicated was possible, and will get in as soon as they can get that fixed.
04/19/2012 03:53 PMPosted by Bashiok
Due to the large number of invites sent there are some that bounced back for various reasons, and we'll be working to apply those invites over the next few days. If you haven't received your invite yet it's likely you're one of the few affected by such an issue, and rest assured we're working to get you into the beta as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.
Amazing that this has never come up in the 650k previous invites.
04/19/2012 04:01 PMPosted by Manafestus
Due to the large number of invites sent there are some that bounced back for various reasons, and we'll be working to apply those invites over the next few days. If you haven't received your invite yet it's likely you're one of the few affected by such an issue, and rest assured we're working to get you into the beta as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.

correction the last 850k that is.
GOT MINE!! Enjoying MoP so much!! You guys did an awesome job :)
04/19/2012 04:02 PMPosted by Spitzen

correction the last 850k that is.

Actually, yes, it has. I remember seeing posts about it in previous wave threads. There just wasn't as much of a ruckus about it because it wasn't the 'final wave'.
04/19/2012 03:53 PMPosted by Bashiok

Seems unlikely that my account, and the account of my wife and 2 of our friends were all in the 'few' that were effected by this. None of our accounts have been flagged and some of us have been playing for a long time, got our passes early, etc. How many is a few? Half? A thousand? 10?
Anyone know if its just the emails that bounced back or is it the account flags too? I've got the AP, didn't get an email and my account still isnt flagged on battle.net.
Didnt get into beta.. Bought it the same day as my friend about 2 months ago.. he got in.. I got starcraft II ptr.. which I dont even own ;\
04/19/2012 04:04 PMPosted by Hellsparx

Seems unlikely that my account, and the account of my wife and 2 of our friends were all in the 'few' that were effected by this. None of our accounts have been flagged and some of us have been playing for a long time, got our passes early, etc. How many is a few? Half? A thousand? 10?

I feel the same way and have been extremely patient with this ongoing process but now I have to say I'm abit ticked off!
*sigh*
I got the AP on the week it came out... still didn't get the beta.......
I have a question. The last 2 nights I had trouble updating my beta profile ( I was able to fix it). Could that have caused the beta invite to bounce back? My bf got his last night but his account has been active since 2006 I think and I just started last August/September and we got the AP at the same time. So him getting his before mine is no issue. I am just curious if the issues with my beta profile could have caused the issue? I know I will get my invite but still curious.
Still no beta Invite think I need to kill people in bgs to let steam off hmmm maybe I'll go kill lowbies hehe
04/19/2012 04:09 PMPosted by Eilönwy
I have a question. The last 2 nights I had trouble updating my beta profile ( I was able to fix it). Could that have caused the beta invite to bounce back? My bf got his last night but his account has been active since 2006 I think and I just started last August/September and we got the AP at the same time. So him getting his before mine is no issue. I am just curious if the issues with my beta profile could have caused the issue? I know I will get my invite but still curious.

A blue has speciifically said that regardless of wether your on the opt-in or not all ap holders will get it so therefore that should be of no effect at all.
04/19/2012 04:01 PMPosted by Manafestus

It has, actually. We're still working to resolve a few outlying account issues from the very first waves that are keeping us from being able to properly flag people.
04/19/2012 03:53 PMPosted by Montypythons
that concludes the invites for APers, huh? i beg to differ. ive had mine since october and still have not gotten one.

Even if the Blue hadn't posted DIRECTLY above you, they have said many many times in the past that Beta invites roll out over a day, not all at once during a day.

Anyway, @Bashiok, it may just be phrased bad, but are you saying that you guys have changed the stance, and only Annual Pass holders will gain beta access?

I understand if that's the case, but I was under the impression opt-ins would still have a chance once all the APers are done. You guys are missing out on a large amount of players who actually want to search the beta for bugs and not just play to play the exp. early.
04/19/2012 04:10 PMPosted by Bashiok

It has, actually. We're still working to resolve a few outlying account issues from the very first waves that are keeping us from being able to properly flag people.

Bashiok we thank you for your responses and alot of us are just very disgruntled and mean nothing foul toward you.