400,000 Annual Pass Invites Sent

General Discussion
Prev 1 3 4 5 71 Next
What about people without the AP? Will we ever get into the beta or no?
04/19/2012 02:27 PMPosted by Runewrath
Signed up for AP 5 minutes after it was announced, still no invite.

I know that feel, bro. Same thing here.
04/19/2012 02:33 PMPosted by Luiyaren
What about people without the AP? Will we ever get into the beta or no?

We're not getting any answers about that.
account since 2009, signed AP contract the night it was released and still no kungfupanda beta :(
Thank you, Blizz. :)
04/19/2012 02:33 PMPosted by Pixl
Signed up for AP 5 minutes after it was announced, still no invite.

I know that feel, bro. Same thing here.

Yep same here, had an account for years as well. Getting kinda peeved, but hopefully I'll see my beta invite tonight.
lol darn patience, haven't received mine yet, hope it arrives soon :D
I signed for annual pass MONTHS ago and still no beta. WTF Bliz, WTF.
I have yet to receive mine.... .Hmmm... maybe there's just a lag in the system... Hope so.
Signed up on day one, got Diablo III active in my battle.net as well as my mount in game. No beta still.

EDIT: Wife's account is the same; day-one AP'er, everything aside from beta working fine - no beta.
Thanks downloading mine now

Why should you thank blizz ? It was part of the annual package deal and this should have been done weeks ago.
No wonder companies think they can get away with anything these days.

Because it's still considered courteous to express gratitude when someone receives something -- even if it's something they are guaranteed. When my waiter brings me the meal I ordered, I still thank them for it, because that's how I was raised. Just because it's someone's job to do something doesn't mean a thank you isn't nice to hear now and then.

Don't rag on the poor guy for being nice. We need more nice nowadays.
You say "sent" so I assume you mean they are all flagged? I bought the annual pass back in March and I am not flagged yet. =(

When you put a letter in a mailbox, are you surprised when it doesn't instantaneously teleport to its destination?
04/19/2012 02:09 PMPosted by Azazél
the blue post says they have completed the invites, sorry if thats a bit misleading

Exporting invites is not the same as them being live. The system takes the invitations that are sent then puts them in a queue of sorts and staggers them over a several hour period. to flag 400k accounts at once would be an utter disaster. Login servers are already going through hell. :)

Because it's still considered courteous to express gratitude when someone receives something -- even if it's something they are guaranteed. When my waiter brings me the meal I ordered, I still thank them for it, because that's how I was raised. Just because it's someone's job to do something doesn't mean a thank you isn't nice to hear now and then.

Don't rag on the poor guy for being nice. We need more nice nowadays.

You, Tianjan, are awesome. :)
Check your actual accounts, I signed up for AP maybe 2 weeks ago. No email yet, but found the beta in my account like 2 hours ago.
04/19/2012 02:42 PMPosted by Tempista
Check your actual accounts, I signed up for AP maybe 2 weeks ago. No email yet, found it in my account like 2 hours ago.

Checked both AP accounts on Battle.net - neither flagged yet :(
04/19/2012 02:06 PMPosted by Azazél
i still dont seem to have my invite either

Oh for the love of pete....BE PAITENT!

They just started sending the rest of them out.
I bought the Annual Pass February 11th 2012, and I'm not in the beta yet. =/ You guys forgot about me, what should i do?
Check your actual accounts, I signed up for AP maybe 2 weeks ago. No email yet, found it in my account like 2 hours ago.

^truth, in fact, when i got my invite, i didn't get an email for like 12 hours after the fact. Look at your account management itself for this

http://www.mysticalos.com/images/MoP/MoPbeta1.jpg
http://www.mysticalos.com/images/MoP/MoPbeta2.jpg
04/19/2012 02:43 PMPosted by Jujubiju
i still dont seem to have my invite either

Oh for the love of pete....BE PAITENT!

They just started sending the rest of them out.

Wrong, they sent them out 17 hours ago.