400,000 Annual Pass Invites Sent

General Discussion
Prev 1 66 67 68 71 Next

i know what blizzards *a few days* is

more like a week

I'd say we'll see an official wave by the usual patch day of next week, or wednesday. I'm not sure yet...

well the problem with that is I should already be in and just been bounced back

so that will make it about 2 weeks since i shoud have been in and i am STILL not in beta

is that acceptable for a minor issue
You complain too much.

I'd say we'll see an official wave by the usual patch day of next week, or wednesday. I'm not sure yet...

so that will make it about 2 weeks since i shoud have been in and i am STILL not in beta

When might you have signed up? I signed up around Dec. or Jan. I think I might have gotten bounced back, because I lapsed on a payment for one month, that was during that last two waves. So, whatever the reason of getting bounced back, those might be one of them. I suggest playing another game, or just playing WoW... I'll admit, my patience is wearing thin too... But what can you do? Contacting customer service will NOT help in anyway. Like I previously said, we could see some activity from them maybe next week... I could be wrong, go to Twitter and check out their profiles and look for any updates, that's what I've been doing.
I just hope I make it into the beta along with my girl though I'm curious on whats flagging the accounts for non beta participation.
way i look at it, if i dont get in mists, they garenteed me a beta invite, so what, i get the expension after mists? i really dont want to wait 2+ years for a promise blizzard made to us all this/last year.
My account is like 6 years old, I still have no beta. Do you see me complaining?
Just calm down, it's not like you don't have anything else to do in your life.
My main issue is that they are basically saying nothing on this and have made contacting customer service useless on this matter because they will just say 'we have no control over this" even when this is the perfect situation where they should have a say.

I'm not saying they should be here every 15 seconds posting an update but doing 1 update a day wouldn't kill them. There have only been I believe 3 official updates in this thread in 8 days and over 1300 replies. That's just not enough in my opinion.
I am finding it hard to believe that lot of people who are complaining here have annual pass.
way i look at it, if i dont get in mists, they garenteed me a beta invite, so what, i get the expension after mists?

you'll get in if you got the annual pass. did you buy it within the past couple weeks? because i presume the next wave to 100% finish all annual pass members will be started once the sign up date passes monday so middle of next week.
04/27/2012 05:09 AMPosted by Boxerone
I am finding it hard to believe that lot of people who are complaining here have annual pass.

how so?

you do realize that the wave they're having issues with was only for annual pass members?
I just bought my AP a few nights ago. How exactly will I even know when I've received Beta access. As in, where would I got to check and download the client?
04/27/2012 05:49 AMPosted by Rekuja
It's really frustrating because everyone I know who signed up after me has the beta.. while I sit here as one of the "bounced back" people with nothing and no update whatsoever regarding yesterdays "have it all sorted for you" nonsense.

i reckon bro

i wanted a response i got 1 then again they go back on there word to have us at least flagged on our account for beta

none of the other waves had this many problems i dont think but yeah the lack of response 1300 posts and 3 blue responses is pretty slack unless they dont want to sort it and hope we forget about

i dont care if you think i am complaining i am only wanted what i should have and i dont i put in earlier post what if say amazon said they would receive your item and then you dont then no response for a week later youd be upset

When might you have signed up? I signed up around Dec. or Jan. I think I might have gotten bounced back, because I lapsed on a payment for one month, that was during that last two waves. So, whatever the reason of getting bounced back, those might be one of them. I suggest playing another game, or just playing WoW... I'll admit, my patience is wearing thin too... But what can you do? Contacting customer service will NOT help in anyway. Like I previously said, we could see some activity from them maybe next week... I could be wrong, go to Twitter and check out their profiles and look for any updates, that's what I've been doing.

i signed up on 25/10/2011
04/27/2012 06:26 AMPosted by Teracide
I just bought my AP a few nights ago. How exactly will I even know when I've received Beta access. As in, where would I got to check and download the client?

It'll look like this: http://i.imgur.com/f4t5j.jpg
Gimme my beta please!
04/27/2012 07:01 AMPosted by Waliahh
Gimme my beta please!

if you have annual pass you should have it but like me your prolly one of those rare *bounce backs*
04/27/2012 06:26 AMPosted by Teracide

You check in your Account Management. Blizzard will send you an email regarding your entry in the Mists of Pandaria beta. I think you know how to get to your account management page? Well, if you do, go there... In your game tabs, under World of Warcraft, there should be "World of Warcraft(r): Mists of Pandaria [WoW2] Beta"... It should look something like that, I don't know exactly as I have not been invited yet. but you could either click that tab or look to the right of the game tabs and look for "Download Game Clients", which should take you to the list of available downloadable clients for WoW, SC, D3 and classic games. All of the previously written WILL be there when you get invited.

EDIT: Your Blizzard email may be late, so check your battle.net account instead... Don't open any links in emails as it could be "dangerous" so check your account.
04/27/2012 07:15 AMPosted by Adgarn

You check in your Account Management. Blizzard will send you an email regarding your entry in the Mists of Pandaria beta. I think you know how to get to your account management page? Well, if you do, go there... In your game tabs, under World of Warcraft, there should be "World of Warcraft(r): Mists of Pandaria [WoW2] Beta"... It should look something like that, I don't know exactly as I have not been invited yet. but you could either click that tab or look to the right of the game tabs and look for "Download Game Clients", which should take you to the list of available downloadable clients for WoW, SC, D3 and classic games. All of the previously written WILL be there when you get invited.

EDIT: Your Blizzard email may be late, so check your battle.net account instead... Don't open any links in emails as it could be "dangerous" so check your account.

sigh