Best Alliance Battlegroup/server?

Arenas
Hello, I'm on forgotten coast / whirlwind and the BG win/lose rate for alliance seems to be minimum 30/70 if not 20/80. I took note/wrote down my wins past few days yesterday for instance was 5 BG wins for us, and 13 horde wins. Today I played 6 so far and lost 5.

It is incredibly frustrating that horde dominates this battlegroup so heavily, I want to xfer to a BG where alliance wins the most please tell me which that is?
KT
Kt and tich are both solid.
Maybe que with some friends that pvp on the regular instead of solo all the time..
KT East Coast
Tichondrius West Coast

KT > Tich though.
hmmm all horde posting here...how do I know yo'ure not just posting for me to go get farmed there too
kt or tich, half my games as horde on bloodlust feature people from tich queueing together and steamrolling
Hello, I'm on forgotten coast / whirlwind and the BG win/lose rate for alliance seems to be minimum 30/70 if not 20/80. I took note/wrote down my wins past few days yesterday for instance was 5 BG wins for us, and 13 horde wins. Today I played 6 so far and lost 5.

It is incredibly frustrating that horde dominates this battlegroup so heavily, I want to xfer to a BG where alliance wins the most please tell me which that is?

Bro im on the same battle group and i have over 60% win/loss ratio...

Bro im on the same battle group and i have over 60% win/loss ratio...

hmm that is strange/interesting. I'm not saying you're lying but in my achievements screen 2 things:

1. I checked my toon, 95 played and 35 BG wins....that's 35% win rate or so and keep in mind the funny thing is I played alot of those while leveling to 85 where we seemed to be winning all the time, but at 85 it's the opposite so the win rate is artificially inflated where it should be even less, I estimate the current real win rate like 20-25% because I counted the wins/losses I had from yesterday and it's somewhere around 7 wins and 21 losses or so which is pathetic.

2. like I said not saying you're lying but you have 100k+ kills maybe your win rate % is inflated from alot of wins back in the day (if your toon is a few years old) maybe it was better back in the day and the current state is far worse. I have no clue I just know I have a 20-30% max win rate which is both incredibly frustrating and discouraging when I see horde constantly gaining 600-800 honor per win and I get 100-150 max.

Not saying I want to go to get carried by good ally teams but it's just ridiculous, a horde on this BG can get the same honor in 2 BG's as I do in 8 bg's of playing or more. I think tomorrow I will transfer to KT/Tich
04/19/2012 04:57 PMPosted by Lurqt
Moon Guard
Darkspear plain and simple, leveling is so bad for horde(constantly getting ganked) and its ally dominated like 5 to 1 or something like that im not entirely sure.
Korgath...,not to be mixed up with kargath!!!!
Didnt they get rid of Battlegroups as far as random bgs are concerned?
I'm also looking to transfer to a good Alliance server because my current realm (Ysera) is almost dead for some reason which is a pain to deal with because the economy is extremely bad, no community means no fun, no 25 person raids or great guilds to choose from, etc.

Are the latencies on the East Coast servers just about the same as latencies on West Coast servers? If they are, then I'll also consider Tichondrius and Darkspear.
btw thanks for advice I did end up transferring my toon to Kel'Thezud, definitely quite a different experience. Actually competent allies for once it was quite a sight to behold to me. Ofcourse as good as the SERVER is doesn't mean the battelgrounds are dominated as horde still wins plenty but for once in my life I was actually posting an above 50% win ratio on battlegrounds and got honor very quickly which is exactly what I was going for.
Must say though it's not for everyone, the trade chat spam and over crowded stormwind is very intimidating at first
KT >Tich>Darkspear>Sargeras