Your fave Alliance priest race?

Priest
Worgen!
Picture this:
A freakin' big bad wolf in Shadowform melting faces. (:
Be human. Be female. Human males look really gay to me, ESPECIALLY while wearing dresses.
I made him a her, an I IZ GNOME RAWRR!
Awww. I've always liked that hair style+color combo on gnomes. I approve!
04/23/2012 01:28 PMPosted by Intrigue

I knowww iznt I so kewt!

Now to find a totally tramptastic xmog :D
04/22/2012 06:23 AMPosted by Shadowshugga
Be human. Be female. Human males look really gay to me, ESPECIALLY while wearing dresses.

i think you're just afraid of muscly guys who are secure in themselves. oh, i forgot to add huge hands also.
04/23/2012 01:33 PMPosted by Ritts

I knowww iznt I so kewt!

Now to find a totally tramptastic xmog :D

Gnomes don't look so good in a lot of the trampy sets. Most of them just make us look fat :(

The mage t1 and it's various recolors show off our "assets" nicely.

I can't wait for model updates in MoP!
Humans.
Every Man for Himself is great in pvp.
The bonus spirit is nice too.
human=spirit boost=nuff said
Gnomes actually have bigger mounts then most alliance races.
Worgen is the only alliance race with racials beneficial to all 3 specs in both PvE AND PvP. Goblin and Troll are the same for Horde. 1% crit is valuable to shadow, holy AND disc (at different but similar weights), and a movespeed bonus is also valuable to both in pvp and pve. Compared to 1% hit and a HoT (dreanei) which only benefits Shadow significantly, and 5% mana which only really matters to healers, and only significantly to Discipline. Human is the second choice, since spirit is currently beneficial to all 3 specs in pve/pvp, but 3% increased spirit is less then half of what 1% crit chance is, and EMFH is pvp only.