landing in flight form

Druid
dose anybody else think they should add landing in flight form in mop its long overdue
Why? We should all just rawrbomb everyone with wild charge. No one needs to land ever!

:)
I don't understand this concept...
04/21/2012 05:05 AMPosted by Crestna
I don't understand this concept...

I think OP is insinuating that you can land your bird form on the ground and waddle around on it.

i.e. landing
But I'm a bat. Would this mean I would have to land upside down?
As far as I know, you actually used to be able to land as a crow. So NE and Tauren used to be able to land and stay stationary. It looked pretty cool. But with the addition of the bat flight form, it seems blizz didn't want to deal with adding a landing animation, so they just took it all away. Which in my opinion, is a real shame. I would love to land in flight form again.
/sit

You're landed

Yay
04/21/2012 02:32 PMPosted by Huzzarti
As far as I know, you actually used to be able to land as a crow. So NE and Tauren used to be able to land and stay stationary. It looked pretty cool. But with the addition of the bat flight form, it seems blizz didn't want to deal with adding a landing animation, so they just took it all away. Which in my opinion, is a real shame. I would love to land in flight form again.
They didn't take it out; just fly as close the ground as you can get and /sit. Works for everyone except trolls.
I can land in flight form by pressing x. (the key assigned to lower altitude/elevation for me.) I can only sit still though, moving around only results in slower flight.