Owlbama -- Presidential Campaign Bid

Bleeding Hollow
I am throwing myself into the running for President of the Horde. None of us like Garrosh, nor the other candidates so I shall be the new president!
http://i43.tinypic.com/24xe2ky.jpg
Picard and Richer approve!
wtf is this lol i see you in org all the time but you never talk so idk if i could vote for ya show me somethin man show me somthin.....lol
I talk all the time my friend, I quite often am referred to by my alias Castein. if you elect me president I will ensure that Lohtas is forcibly removed from the server. Owlbama for president, 2012!
First you must tell me wtf Availionic means and then I'll THINK about giving you my vote. Oh also you need to get rid of OwlbamaCare it just doesn't quite work to my liking.
I will speak with my advisors valued voter! Availionic is a classified term, I cannot reveal the nature of it at this time, however if elected president I will work towards changing the rules and allow the public more oversight into top secret matters.
You have my vote sir.
I think you need to do something like the night of the long knives....
go remove geoffra and ratmilk.

This order has been suggested by my council, if elected I will allow the voters to decide their fate.

Vote Owlbama 2012!
HENGEST 2012
I vote impeaching prez Geoffra in favour of that guy. Furthermore I want ratmilk and Geoffra to be burned at the stake with accusations of witchcraft. Then I want a party on their remains and all their gold to go to the fight against their alts becoming their mains. Together we can stop this plague! Owlbama for president.

Then we start a religion called geoffrism which is based around the fact that he's an unholy parasite to this realm.

This order has been suggested by my council, if elected I will allow the voters to decide their fate.

Vote Owlbama 2012!
taurens cant become president and i am already president sorry bro
Then I will run instead and just have him route all of his ideas over to me. With a few of my own as well of course.
I want tacos.
I vote impeaching prez Geoffra in favour of that guy. Furthermore I want ratmilk and Geoffra to be burned at the stake with accusations of witchcraft. Then I want a party on their remains and all their gold to go to the fight against their alts becoming their mains. Together we can stop this plague! Owlbama for president.

Then we start a religion called geoffrism which is based around the fact that he's an unholy parasite to this realm.
sorry but president geoffra and lord ratmilk dosnt die we kill you then have a party over your corspe

Ok, we'll impeach you then socially isolate you causing you to long the cold comfort of death. Or you guys can just die and let us thrive and prosper under non trolling undead!
ok ok so u do talk and yes if u remove that fool ill vote for u sir OWLBAMA 2012