402 resto druid looking for raiding guild

Guild Recruitment
im 7/8 heroic ds and i can raid anytime after 7pm I will join a 10m or 25m n must be 6/8+ heroic for me to join

I will go ally if its fully paid for.

I always online if u like to talk to me in-game
<siswai aman> is looking for one main spec healer for our core DS10 group. We are currently 6/8HM DS. We need someone capable to join us as we continue our progression.

We are not recruiting for any other roles at this time.

About our group:
We run 9:15pm to 12:00amPST (12:15am to 3:00am Eastern) on Tues/Wed/Thurs. Scheduled days sometimes change on an exception basis to accommodate real life events.

We use Ventrilo, and provide flasks and food via cauldrons and feasts.

Loot is MS>OS and we try to keep distribution fair so everyone is getting upgraded as equally as RNG allows. BoEs not needed for MS or OS go to our guild bank along with all Essences of Destruction and Maelstrom Crystals DE'd from BoPs not needed.

We're all adults and prefer to keep things on a mature level.What we're looking for:
An experienced and skilled healer (Shaman/Priest/Druid preferred) who is at least 8/8 DS reg (no exceptions). HM kills are a plus.Able to commit and show for our regularly scheduled raid times and days each week, plus have some flexibility for occasional changes to the schedule.

Be comfortable 2-healing all fights on regular mode in addition to 2-healing H-Yor'sahj and H-Ultraxion. Prefer someone comfortable 2-healing H-Morchok as well.

Please contact me in-game if you match what we're looking for and are interested in becoming part of our core team. or add on RealID: bblazer17@yahoo.com
hey taski couple of questions do you have a boomkin off spec? and when could you transfer i could have a permanent spot available by tomorrow get back to me asap horde stormscale fatal americans 10man 6/8h tue/thur 5:30 realm(7:30 central) until 9 realm (11 central) are our raid times. were on world of logs under fatal thanks for you time
<Inertia> is recruiting for our 10m raid team for our Heroic progression in Dragon Soul. We are currently 6/8 Heroic in DS. We have had success throughout Cataclysm, with our raid team improving with each tier. We are an Alliance guild on the Dark Iron (PvP) server and raid 8 hours per week. (Pacific Time Zone)

Our mission for the rest of this expansion is to complete 8/8H in Dragon Soul while fortifying our core roster with quality players. As well as having a stronger raid force going into Mists of Pandaria.

Roles in need:

- Shaman (Restoration)
- Druid (Restoration)
- Paladin (Holy)

None of these classes are required to have an off spec, but it is always optimal to know all of your specs and be able to play them just as well. As well as being able to play more than just one class will ensure your chances of becoming part of the main roster. If you do not plan on raiding during Mists of Pandaria, please do not apply with us.

Raid times are Tuesdays and Thursdays 6pm - 10pm server time. (Pacific) (Roughly 8 Hours a week)

Loot is distributed via a hybrid loot system between loot council and rolls.

- We require our raiders to be able to maintain a high level of attendance, especially since we only raid 8 hours a week.
- We require a working microphone and Ventrilo.
- We are seeking applicants who have a deep knowledge and understanding of their class mechanics and are able to work well in a 10m raid environment.

We are a level 25 guild and have many perks and rewards for all members, as well as additional support for our raiders such as guild repairs and free gemming/enchanting for raid gear. We are a tight knit guild where everyone pretty much knows everyone, only friends and family of the guild are invited to keep guild environment mature and fun.The raid team has a hardcore mindset but only raiding 8 hours a week. We are all serious when we have to be, especially during progression, but still know that this is a game and have fun playing it. We all trash talk each other, even the girls, and still know how to get the job done. We have been in existence for almost a year and a half. . We have other activities always going on such as PvP and alt raids to keep everyone happy during non raiding days.

Real ID: Foolycoollyfan@hotmail.com
Faded Dreams 7 year 25man Horde Guild: Blackhand

Get to know us:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcJRzmT8KQo&feature=channel

We are looking for 2 DK's(Frost/unholy), Ret Paladin, 2 Warlocks, Rogue, 1 Resto Druid, 1 Mage, 1 Feral Druid, 2 Holy/Disc Priest, Balance Druid. We hold a tight roster and do NOT over recruit, please apply on our website or add me to real id.

Server: Blackhand
Guild: Faded Dreams
Guild Creation Date: 2/16/2005 (7 years)
Faction: Horde
Current progression: 8/8 Heroic DS 25man
Raid Times: 7pm-11pm CST Monday-Thursday

Loot is distributed in a epgp format.

Blackhand is hosted by the Chicago Data Center

Our Kill videos Archive on our Website:
http://fd.dkpsystem.com/oldviewthread.php?threadid=6997

Further, even if we are not actively recruiting your class/spec, all exceptional applicants are encouraged to apply!

~If you wish to inquire about more information, talk to Theundeadone, Splertiki, Akimash or Wari; An officer is usually online by 6pm CST.
My RealID :) - tygroen@live.com

<Pulse> [H] Sen'jin is looking to add a few more raiders for 25 man. Times are Monday, Tuesday and Thursday 7:30-10:30 Server

Looking For:

Druid: Resto
Warlock
Mage
Ele Sham
Prot Warrior with strong dps OS

If your class is not listed above feel free to apply, all exceptional player's are welcomed. http://creampie.guildlaunch.com/ for the application, then contact Healzorz, Demoralize, Seero, Tygroen, or Blackout in-game. Thanks!
spreewell61of2005@yahoo.com - my realid, hit me up asap.

Little bit of info on our guild - <The Late Shift> is a 8/8H 25m guild raiding tues/wed/thurs from 11:45pm-3:30am EST. We are looking for a great resto druid to fill out our roster.

If you are interested, hit me up in game so we can chat.

Good luck with your search.
Church of RNG

25m Raiding Guild - US Cho'Gall
Progression : 8/8 HM Dragon Soul

Recruitment

• Mage
• Druid (Resto)
• Warlock
• Paladin (Holy)

** Exceptional DPS/Heals - Don't hesitate to fill out an application or contact us online!

You are not being recruited to sit on the bench so we expect you to know your class.

Schedule/Server : Tue-Thurs / 8-12 Server. We're located on Cho'Gall (Central)

Contact Info

(o) Ingame : Fear | RealID : Imfooled@aol.com
(o) Ingame : Ace | RealID : Anglammaroth@gmail.com
(o) Ingame : Lolër | RealID : Sephirofl@gmail.com

Leave a detailed msg about who you are, and what class you play if you decide to add any of us to RealID.
We take your application as serious as you do. Feel free to contact any of us with questions you have
regarding the guild, applications, or any other concern you may have.

Recruitment Thread : http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3430936187
I just mailed you in game, but I'd love to talk to you about our guild.
6/8 Heroic, almost have Spine (hopefully tonight).
25s, Horde, PVP realm, top 20 in US population

please add me on realid: modo3211@yahoo.com
Dawn of the Dead | http://www.dotd.org

Horde | Server: Zul'jin (PVE) | Timezone: EST

Current Progression: 6/8H | 7/7 Heroic T12 | 9/13 Heroic T11 | Feel free to armory me for specifics and dates.

We are a 25 man guild, and focus on 25 man raids. We have been raiding since release as a max raid size guild, and will continue to do so.
Raid Times: Our schedule is Sunday-Wednesday 7:15-11:00EST. It is adjusted to meet the current content.

Needs

We are a small guild, and we expect high attendance. As such, we recruit people to raid, and desire people who can step in and contribute immediately. We don’t recruit people to sit around, so all spots are for raiders who can expect to be in most every raid.

We are looking to add exceptional players to our core group. Feel free to real id me williampdennis@gmail.com.
4-8pm PST Fri/Sat/Sun
4-8pm PST Fri/Sat/Sun
4-8pm PST Fri/Sat/Sun

***CORE SPOT FOR YOU***

Hi there :)

8/8 HM DS

10 man weekend raid guild.
Great atmosphere.
Age range: 20-35
Stable home for 6+ years.
We consider loot a tool and not a reward.

>> www.shadeofarrows.darkbb.com << for more information.

I'll be online tonight if you want to talk.

RID is megan.cuccio@gmail.com **CONTACT ASAP**

4-8pm PST Fri/Sat/Sun
4-8pm PST Fri/Sat/Sun
4-8pm PST Fri/Sat/Sun
still looking hardcore guild plz
still looking
Server: Nordrassil (PST)
Guild Name: <Dis Pater>
Raiding Schedule: Tues-Thurs 6:30-10:30 PST(server time) invites go out at 6:00
Faction: HORDE 10man
Progress: 8/8 7/8 heroic

What our Guild can offer:

* A relaxed, fun and CASUAL raiding environment
* Adult, mature players to interact with
* A great sense of community and belonging
* Ventrilo
* level 25 guild perks
* A solid reliable raiding group
* Lots of purple loots
* paid repairs/flasks/food

Ideal Candidates:
* Healer/Ranged
* Are mature, over 18 years
* Possess a working microphone
* Possess a stable internet connection and a raid capable computer that will not explode
* Skilled Player – Skilled in the class that you play
* Excellent Attitude – No negativity. A positive personality that synchronizes with the rest of the guild is an asset
* an understanding that guild progression is more important than your new purple

Current Needs:
Resto Druid
Hunter
Rogue

Exceptional Players always considered

Contact: Mawnty real ID lsorensen40@gmail.com for more information
http://dispater.guildlaunch.com to app or you may contact any officer of Dis pater
Hi Taski,

<Who is John Galt> is specifically looking for a talented and dedicated Rdruid for a core spot in our 25man raids.

Raid Times
Tue, Thurs and Sun - 7 to 11 PM PST (server time) (10am-2am EST).

We run optional H FL for H Rag on Wed for mounts/achievements

Currently, we are 5/8 25 man heroic Dragon Soul and have 8/8 H achievement in 10 man.

We are top 25man guild on our server, and we are dedicated to 25man progression.

Our guild has been around since 2006, we plan on raiding through the end on Cata, and we will be raiding into MoP and beyond.

Check us out at --
www.johngaltwow.net

Guild Leader = Fayenoor = sayantan.bhattacharya@gmail.com
Recruitment Officer =Tahnaya = tahnayathemage@gmail.com

Feel free to add either of us on RealID and have a quick chat anytime about the position.

For your convenience, here's a brief description of our guild.

-----<Who is John Galt?>
- Level 25 Horde 25-man Raiding Guild in US-Suramar (Pacific PvE PST server)

We started raiding in 2006 with Karazhan being our first raid as a guild. We ultimately finished TBC as only the second guild to kill M'uru in Sunwell plateau prenerf. In Wotlk, we achieved the following server firsts:

Server First Light of Dawn - (heroic Lich King 25 kill)
Server First Heroic Halion 25-man.
Server First Heroic Nef 25-Man
Server First Sinestra 25-Man

We are 13/13 Heroic in Tier 11 Cataclysm and 7/7 heroic in Tier 12, and are sitting at 8/8 heroic T13

Loot System:We use EPGP as our loot system. This is a fair attendance based loot system with no rank based biases, which means the more raids you attend, the more loot you will get. If interested contact Fayenoor or Tahnaya in game for more information.
Hey Taski,

We're the guild that you've been looking for. We're very solid group of dedicated players, we have a great friendly and mature community. As a guild, we are clear on our goals and we have a plan in place, but most importantly we have a first class leadership team that is going to take us there. In conclusion, we are looking for talent and your looking to be apart of something great, I say that is a perfect match! Come check us out!

Real ID: brede1337(at)gmail.com

Website

http://ordained.avidgaming.net/

What are our objectives?

Our goal is to become top 100 raiding guild.

When do we raid?

We raid at the following day(s) and time(s):

Sunday (8:30pm - 11:30pm PST)
    Tuesday (8:30pm - 11:30pm PST)
    Wednesday (8:30pm - 11:30pm PST)

What loot distribution system do we use?

We currently use EPGP system for loot distribution. If you are unfamiliar what is EPGP, EPGP is based on the concept of Effort Points and Gear Points. Effort Points quantify the effort each member put towards the (common) guild goals and Gear Points quantify what each member got back in return. Loot priority is computed as the quotient of the two; priority (PR) is equal to EP/GP.

What are we looking for?

We are looking for the following qualitie(s):

• Players that posses an in-depth knowledge of their class which includes but not limited to, optimum talent specs, gear itemization, stat priorities and reforging.
  • Players that have an acute awareness to their surrounds and are able to intelligently improvise.
  • Players that come prepared, raid ready with consumables such as flasks, potions, food, etc.
  • Players that take time to research fights before raid to help minimize the learning curve for new content.
  • Players that have the patience and the endurance to wipe repeatedly on new content as part of a learning process.
  • Players that have good natured personalities absolutely no drama queens. We're here to have fun, not to babysit.

In addition we also expect:

• 90% minimum attendance
  • Ventrilo with a working mic
  • Computer hardware capable of handling 25 man graphic intensive raiding environments

You can apply at our guild website at http://ordained.avidgaming.net/. Remember first impressions are very important, so be thorough on your application and good luck!