RATE TEH XMOG

Hunter
Prev 1 18 19 20 26 Next
Rhodrick - 8/10.
Nice digs bro
Sycken 7/10

Not sure what you are going for but it kinda works.
@Auana

10/10
05/22/2012 01:10 PMPosted by Algøre
@Bekkaboo I'd dare say perfect 10.Well thought out,color scheme is great!Well done!!

Thank you bunches (: 10/10 yourself, but i'm biased. I happen to love male undead without lower jaws. They make my giggle. And you're using Stoneshatter! :D Keep one in my bags for use with another set.

Also, @Raveneyes, I'm fond of that recolour of dragonstalker and it looks great on an undead (: 9/10!
My goggles and haircut give me a 10/10 even though nothing else is X-mogged.

@Bekkaboo 7/10-not too fond of the hood...
@Dark

Lol, you kind of remind me of Samuel Jackson for some reason. Normally, I'd say the colors are sort of off, but the crazed angry black man look works for you. 8/10
@Goblinhunter 8/10 I LOVE your bow and the overall color/look of it :D

Still need a few pieces for mine, but going for my take on "girl on fire" (hunger games reference :P, still need to get the bow I want and the awesome fire helm from MC!).
5/10
Would be 8 but your name pisses me off.
@Dontlosmebro

9/10

Outside of being a set transmog and not my taste, it looks really good.
@dontlosmebro

I think your set looks really cool.

9/10
you need a new bow downzer, but otherwise, nice guard outfit. :)

9/10
5/10
Would be 8 but your name pisses me off.

Lol, why?

9/10

10/10

love it

9/10

10/10

love it

thanks :D your outfit is very purply, that gun is ridiculous, lol 9/10 tho it all works together.
@Bulgrim

10/10 great set. Looks great. Dont think it would look good on anything other then a goblin though.
looks pretty dope on undead too.. tho my wife said it made me look like freddy kruegar, and made me change to goblin.. or "the elf one" as she refer to it as, lol

I have a set pretty much identical to yours on my enhance, lol.. love that set, specially on an orc. 9/10 (you need a new bow rock-feathered long bow, would look great with that set)
@grimlol
8.5/10, like everything up to your boots, they match but i just personally don't like them. Tabard could be better but still a nice looking set :]
Great Xmog Wonkz!

No doubt it took sometime to put it all together.

9/10