Moon Guard Problems

Moon Guard
04/26/2012 10:58 AMPosted by Lortar
I kind of wish people still RPed back at the tower of Azora. It was one of my favorite little spots.

I've always been wary of that place. There's some sort of weird gnomish enslavement conspiracy going on there, I swear. And I intend to get to the bottom of it one day.
I can't seem to decide on a hair color, why must life be so difficult?
04/27/2012 12:47 AMPosted by Tiriél
I can't seem to decide on a hair color, why must life be so difficult?

If it makes you feel better, I think that one is pretty.

I love it, personally. Not many Nelves use it and it matches all my armor very well. I suppose I should have used a "problem" joke more people could have gotten XD

Among those who know me in game, I'm VERY bad about changing hair color, hair styles, and in my Tauren and Worgen's case, fur colors. I can never reach a decision on any matter like that.
04/27/2012 12:51 AMPosted by Tiriél
My problem is that I can't seem to decide on a transmog. I seem to change mine every few days!

I had the same problem for awhile, finally settled on the warrior T9.
Have three really out there characters, out of twenty (two accounts worth).

Make aaaaall the rest of them regular ordinary average joes.
Tali, how much have you spent at the Barber shop?

I met someone the other day who's spent over 3k gold there.

And I thought *I* was bad.

/laughs
Tali, how much have you spent at the Barber shop?

I met someone the other day who's spent over 3k gold there.

And I thought *I* was bad.

/laughs

I'll have to get back to you on that, armory wont let me see just how much I've spent.
Moon Guard sucks and you all know it's true.
Had an awesome life story to roleplay with...
People say it breaks lore...

Attempt to fix story.
People STILL say it breaks lore without saying what's wrong.
Planned to return to Moon Guard and play old character as a new class. Name got taken.

Made husband bribe a level 2 for the name. Owe him 10k.
I want to fish is Garrosh's pond, but the Horde always kill me. :(
04/27/2012 03:47 AMPosted by Brekken
Moon Guard sucks and you all know it's true.
. Then why do you play on it? -.- I hate people like you, If you hate it then move to a new server!
04/26/2012 10:01 AMPosted by Sariä
I have tried to rp but most people are like "Ugh it's a dk she is gonna rp as being pregnant and fail" So i usually don't rp on this toon... Not all death knight rpers are derps!
. I'll RP with you :D
This just happened last night, but it was annoying as hell. I got to the Borean Tundra an hour in advance for a role-playing event, as there was already casual role-play going on. I slapped some more casual gear on Ferenold, seeing as he was just strolling about Valliance Keep. When the event starts, I find out that I'm missing the legplates of my armour, and I'm ten minutes late to the event. -.-

Yeah, not all that huge of a deal, but it was annoying as hell at the time.